Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How To Setup Social Media Site Like Twitter In 30 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup Social Media Site Like Twitter In 30 Minutes (599 Views)

How To Get More Than 20k Followers On Twitter In Two Days / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / How To Setup And Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Social Media Site Like Twitter In 30 Minutes by solutionfort: 11:12pm On May 17, 2015
In March 2006, Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone and Noah Glass teamed up and launched twitter. The site gained global popularity, with more than 100 million users who posted 340 million tweets per day in 2012.

Currently Twitter is worth more than $5 billion and climbing toward $10 billion on secondary markets. One big question many people keep asking is “How Does Twitter Generate Money considering the fact that it’s free to open account and tweet”.

The answer to that question is very simple. Twitter makes their money through advertisement. Period!

Twitter offers three major advertising methods for reaching its growing user base.

These advertising methods are;

1) Promoted tweets

2) Promoted accounts

3) Promoted Trends

For better understanding, let me briefly explain each of these advertising methods.

Promoted Tweet: This advertising method offered by twitter allow marketers to buy tweets that show up in users’ timelines like any ordinary tweet. With this method every twitter user get to see your advertisement on their timeline.

Promoted Accounts: This advertising method places paid accounts in users’ “Who to Follow” section or on users’ timelines. Essentially, advertisers pay Twitter to promote them as a desirable account to follow. If you have been active on tweeter you may have seen some twitter accounts rolling out at the left hand side of your twitter account suggesting for you to follow certain users. That’s promoted accounts.

Promoted: Trends: When a user clicks on a Promoted Trend, search results for that trend are displayed in a timeline and a Promoted Tweet created by the advertiser is displayed to the user at the top of those search results,”

Now you know that twitter is making serious money. So Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone and Noah Glass were not kidding when they devoted all their time and resources to put up twitter.

Now I have GOOD NEWS for you.

You can duplicate the success story of Jack Dorsey and his team without working extra hard as they did and get your own social media site primarily like twitter.

In this post today, I will be showing simple step by steps to setup your own social site with all the feature you can find on twitter. You don’t need to know how to write single line of code to setup this site.

Here’s What You Need To Setup A Social Media Site Like Twitter In 30 Minutes;

Follow step by steps guide at http://www.vitalischime.com/ultimate-guides-to-setup-social-media-site-like-twitter-in-30-minutes-and-make-money-from-it/
Re: How To Setup Social Media Site Like Twitter In 30 Minutes by donsheddy1(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2015
Use the link below to download the script free =>www.clonescripts.com/twitter-clone-script/
Thank Me later

(1) (Reply)

Swapitng.com::swap, Barter And Trade Services With Other People / Add Your Site Let Me Check A Good Site I Can Partner With / I Need A Professional Web Designer To Build A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.