Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Make Money With Your Hobby - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money With Your Hobby (681 Views)

Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] / Make Money With This And Thank Me Later. / Earn More Money With Your Skill/knowledge This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Hobby by klog(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2015
Have your heard of Just1k?

Just think of anything you enjoy doing, know how to do well or any skill whatsoever, you can start making money with it on Just1k.
On Just1k, making money on the Internet will become a reality to you. I have started making money with Just1k and I am pleased to introduce this awesome money making platform to you.

Just1k is not just about making money, it helps anyone to get assignments, mini tasks or jobs easily, affordably and on time.

So from the above, Just1k is suitable for two categories of people:

1. Those who have the ability to do jobs/tasks or offer services from N1,000
2. Those who have something to get done cheaply and fast

Just1k is an indigenous online marketplace like the popular Fiverr offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of N1, 000 per job performed. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Just1k to offer a variety of different services to customers in Nigeria, Africa and worldwide. Currently, Just1k many services on the site that start from N1, 000 (1K)

Jobs range from “get a well-designed business card”, “a career consultant will create an eye-catching resume design”, “help with HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and JQuery”, to “I will be your personal assistant or virtual assistant” etc.

http://www.just1k.ng/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Success Quote By Jack Canfield / Fat People's Area / How BOOST Signal For GSM Phone MTN Glo Airtel Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.