Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Is My Mother Using Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Mother Using Me? (3118 Views)

Little Boy Lost Finds His Mother Using Google Earth After 26 YEARS!! / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by vega84(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2015
She's ur mother! #vegatalks
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
Yes she wanna use you...she wan turn you to ashewo...Pls Beware of your Mother....

Stupid question demands stupid answer
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by numericalguy(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
Dumb girl can't apreciate a mother's love.

I pity the man that will marry you, because no matter what he does to make you happy, you will never apreciate him.
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by kelechiMarie(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
Before you all start judging,you should try to understand the op's perspective. Op could you please explain better,i do not understand half of what you wrote up there.
Thanks
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2015
mamagee3:
Why does my mother always try to use me. She always wants me to go to occassions with her even when her friends invited her. I am 21 yrs old btw. I currently live at home because I am currently attending Community College and this has been going on for sometime now. It's also really awkward how she always wants to schedule hair appointments for me by contacting her friends to get the number of their own hairdressers and funny thing is she always wants me to go there but she never goes to her friend's salon for a hair do, she'll instead go to professionals. Plus she can never honor an invitation unless I agree to come with her for the party and she automatically tells her friends that I'll be coming with her. She always wants to get closer to me and be nice when I want to distance myself away but then goes right back to who she is the moment I try to get closer again

Guys what do you suggest I do?

some girls will give an arm and leg for this

your mom's company and you're complaining
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

When she needs you to do your school work or hers?
Hers
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 18, 2015
mamagee3:

Hers

Expatiate please.
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by mamagee3(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2015
^^ What do you further details on?

Is it the fact that she needs my help doing her school work for her when she doesn't understand or something else? angry angry
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2015
Op,what really do you mean? Or did you just wake up? na different type of people dey this nairaland o
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by Adaeze003(f): 10:30pm On May 18, 2015
Romantic...
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by Enkaynwa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dhavids:
I think this OP is trying to use us!!

grin
Re: Is My Mother Using Me? by ladynice: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New And American Used Phones (samsung....iphones And Laptops) For Sale / SOLD / Beating Your Wife : How Mr Sule Physically Abused His Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.