Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 (36252 Views)

Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (1 - 0) On 21st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by buzquet(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
Jaftee:
Which channel is match playing?
NTA
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by omo17(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:
Messi's first goal was orgasmic to the cornea.
I'm sure Messi's mother must have birthed him along with a football and not a placenta.

that dude is simply better than Ronaldo..
If anyone refutes it, i don't know what to say to you other than •••••••••• grin

I sincerely feel so sorry for Ronaldo.
All the times Ronaldo won the balon d'or, it was always because Messi had an injury and not because he outperformed him on an even scale.
even when CR7 won the award while playing for man.united it was because Messi suffered an injury.

Messi is his bane... too sad...
See analysis, pple shaa
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2015
Champion01:
Thank God ur eyes av opened. Now that we've done the double, lets go for d treble boys. Up Barca, up Messi. Mes que un club...
i close my eyes b4?

That Messi boy is a gift from the gods to you people. I was angry when you barca fans were sayung crap about him last season
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by DarkkRebel: 11:40pm On May 30, 2015
omo17:

See analysis, pple shaa

Its the fact.
take a quick peek and glace back at history and see for yourself.

Messi was suffering an injury when CR7 won it in man.united.

Messi was also suffering an injury when CR7 won it in Madrid( when Bayern gave my team 7up)

and finally Messi was just coming back from an injury plus he had no trophy under his belt last season which made CR7 cop the award.
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by fuckfuckman(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2015
mukina2:
GOOOOOAL
FOR BILBAO
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Bifwoli: 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
adekayo1234:
that messi's first goal though...like wtf!

I'm no fan of Barca,but that goal with Messi's solo effort was pure genius.

He was poetry in motion.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by omo17(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Its the fact.
take a quick peek and glace back at history and see for yourself.

Messi was suffering an injury when CR7 won it in man.united.

Messi was also suffering an injury when CR7 won it in Madrid( when Bayern gave my team 7up)
and finally Messi was just coming back from an injury plus he had no trophy under his belt last season which made CR7 cop the award.
Bros, wen Ronaldo won it at man u, Messi was not even in d limelight at all. U may say Messi is beta dan Ronald, is ur opinion nd I won't argue dat, but stop attributing injuries to Messi inability to win it at dat time. Ronaldo no dey get injuries? Am sure dey were both injury free dis season and am sure u knw that there was a 5 goals difference btw dem.
U were only saying dis because Ronaldo went trophy less and Messi was able to achieve a lot. Hw i wish Ronaldo can av d kind of support Messi has bin enjoying, am sure u won't say wat u just said.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Nobody: 12:00am On May 31, 2015
I was here.. i witnessed messi's goal from another planet and i called him god of football
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Hotdiamond(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2015
Messi is being compared to pele, maradona, cruyff. What annoys Ronaldo and his fans is that he -Ronaldo is only compared to Messi.
Epic. grin

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
Champions league left. grin grin grin grin grin
dreamer
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2015
Hotdiamond:
Messi is being compared to pele, maradona, cruyff. What annoys Ronaldo and his fans is that he -Ronaldo is only compared to Messi.
Epic. grin
Gbam
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2015
presido2e:
Congratulations my dear club. Let's now go 4 d treble
no be treble why not go for bass also?grin
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by logica(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2015
omo17:
Hw i wish Ronaldo can av d kind of support Messi has bin enjoying, am sure u won't say wat u just said.
LOL. You mean the usual "Xavi and Iniesta" support you blind bats always mention? C Ronaldo got enough support from the referees though; apparently that was not enough for him. wink

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2015
xtervaganza:
I hate this barca team especially under the diving instructor foolish guardiola. But I really like this team, no cheating, no underhand tactics. They simply beat you with their skills

For the 1st time in my life I'll publicly admit Messi is far better than Ronaldo
even my little girl knows that messi is better.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by mvem(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2015
omo17:
Bros, wen Ronaldo won it at man u, Messi was not even in d limelight at all. U may say Messi is beta dan Ronald, is ur opinion nd I won't argue dat, but stop attributing injuries to Messi inability to win it at dat time. Ronaldo no dey get injuries? Am sure dey were both injury free dis season and am sure u knw that there was a 5 goals difference btw dem.
U were only saying dis because Ronaldo went trophy less and Messi was able to achieve a lot. Hw i wish Ronaldo can av d kind of support Messi has bin enjoying, am sure u won't say wat u just said.
........which support? Ronaldo no dey enjoy free tap in goals......if u watch r.madrid games u will know the whole attack is directed towards Ronaldo.Ronaldo can have more goals than messi,this is because messi played more like a creative midfielder this season and still has many goals(just 3 behind Ronaldo)...has d guy not tried.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2015
DarkkRebel:
Messi's first goal was orgasmic to the cornea.
I'm sure Messi's mother must have birthed him along with a football and not a placenta.

that dude is simply better than Ronaldo..
If anyone refutes it, i don't know what to say to you other than •••••••••• grin

I sincerely feel so sorry for Ronaldo.
All the times Ronaldo won the balon d'or, it was always because Messi had an injury and not because he outperformed him on an even scale.
even when CR7 won the award while playing for man.united it was because Messi suffered an injury.

Messi is his bane... too sad...
please and please for the last time I say it again P L E A S E I don't want anyone to compare messi and Ronaldo again .it's like u are comparing Mikel with Paul Scholes or xavi ,it is very very disrespectful to football.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by DarkkRebel: 12:26am On May 31, 2015
omo17:

Messi was unknown when Ronaldo won it at man.united ?
go sleep abeg

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2015
omo17:
Was there any time that Your Ronaldo has ever been compared with these two GREAT legend Pelle and Maradona?

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2015
mvem:
........which support? Ronaldo no dey enjoy free tap in goals......if u watch r.madrid games u will know the whole attack is directed towards Ronaldo.Ronaldo can have more goals than messi,this is because messi played more like a creative midfielder this season and still has many goals(just 3 behind Ronaldo)...has d guy not tried.

FACTS:
Team (Real Madrid )contribute to Ronaldo success WHILE Messi contributes to team success.

The difference is clear!!

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Tosyn007(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2015
omo17:

"Of the 48 goals he scored in La Liga this term, 41 of those (85 per cent) were netted with a single touch, while 43 of the 48 (90%) were converted inside the box. Ten (21%) were penalties, while 12 (25%) were headers - a career high for Ronaldo - and only two were scored from free-kicks (4%). And both of those came in the last few weeks of the Liga season as well, following a frustrating few months from dead-ball situations - once a speciality of the Portuguese."

Messi has scores tons of solo goals this season...remember Boateng??

Here's the link, just in case....http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/05/28/12180402/one-touch-one-goal-meet-the-new-cristiano-ronaldo?ICID=HP_FA_7

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Segadem(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2015
Tosyn007:

"Of the 48 goals he scored in La Liga this term, 41 of those (85 per cent) were netted with a single touch, while 43 of the 48 (90%) were converted inside the box. Ten (21%) were penalties, while 12 (25%) were headers - a career high for Ronaldo - and only two were scored from free-kicks (4%). And both of those came in the last few weeks of the Liga season as well, following a frustrating few months from dead-ball situations - once a speciality of the Portuguese."

Messi has scores tons of solo goals this season...remember Boateng??

Here's the link, just in case....http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/05/28/12180402/one-touch-one-goal-meet-the-new-cristiano-ronaldo?ICID=HP_FA_7
Thank you.

Almost 60% of his goals is tap ins around six yard box which can be scored by my grandma.

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by prinzfavian(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2015
DarkkRebel:

go sleep abeg
wink
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by prinzfavian(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2015
omo17:
not in the limelight, and he came second....wow, Some sentimental and biased fans will never seize to amaze me... shocked tongue

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by kingslly(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2015
And they said it was the end of an era last season when barca ended up trophyless grin
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by U2ice(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2015
Bifwoli:

I'm no fan of Barca,but that goal with Messi's solo effort was pure genius.

He was poetry in motion.

The amazing thing is that he dribbled pass three 'Mikels'

Mikel San Jose, Mikel Balenziaga and Mikel Rico smiley

That 'Mikel' name is jst too usual undecided

Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Nobody: 1:08am On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba so u be barca fan? cheesy
YES since 5years old
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 2:03am On May 31, 2015
That first goal na person score am abi na god
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by M4gunners: 4:13am On May 31, 2015
prinzfavian:
Barca 3 vs 1 Athletic Bilbao.
Good quote bro.
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Nobody: 4:27am On May 31, 2015
prinzfavian:
Barca 3 vs 1 Athletic Bilbao.
nice one
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by Nobody: 4:30am On May 31, 2015
DarkkRebel:

go sleep abeg
Trash talks
Re: Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 by eluquenson(m): 5:41am On May 31, 2015
Sincerely, Barça is team that plays good football even the haters know, this Barça is so good.
Congratulations to us .
2 out of 3.
I pity Juve, this is not the best time to play UCL final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FA Cup: Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (4 - 2) On 7th January 2018 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 18th May 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107