Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Setup Your Own Online Shop - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Setup Your Own Online Shop (487 Views)

Start Your Own Online Business! FREE online tutorial / BE MY BOSS. 1-on-1 I'll Setup Your Automated Biz To Give You 70% Daily / Buy Laptop From Any Usa Online Shop And Pay With Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setup Your Own Online Shop by awuf2008: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
SETUP YOUR OWN ONLINE SHOP

EARN N50,00 - N100,000 Or More Monthly

Do you know that with meagre N5,000 only, you too can have your own personalized online shop, stocked with more than free 100 quality producs, worth more than $2000.00. You could be a proud owner of this sofisticated online shop within a few hours.

For you to have a real feel of this rare opportunity, kindly feel free to get a copy of our D.I.Y CD ( do it yourself compact disc) that will show you all step by step tutorial of how you can install and own your own online shop.

COME AND BE PART OF THIS CONTINOUS INCOME GENERATING BUSINESS

This offer is limited to 50 people only. and it will be on first come first serve basis, so hurry up and get your copy.

LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE
For Details Call 08023321776, 08058260224 or
mailto: awufmarket@yahoo.com,

N.B. domain and hosting exluded. but can be arranged.

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Obama Watch, Latest Biz Us And Europe. / With This, You Either Make Money Or You Make Money / Design A Great Looking Minisite - Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.