Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How to download large files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to download large files (2175 Views)

How To Attach Large Files / Split Large Files Or Softwares And Rejoin Back / Do Nigerians Download Large Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to download large files by rdecamp: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
I want to download large files, , ,Can anyone help me with it
Re: How to download large files by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
Try visiting www.speedbit.com to download "Download Accelerator Plus"
Re: How to download large files by netotse(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
ur post isn't conclusive.
what do u browse with?
wot type of files do u want to download?
etc etc
Re: How to download large files by alex406(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
are you uploading a file or downloading it?you gat to be precise with your english.
Re: How to download large files by rdecamp: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
am downloading some antivirus from their original website and mircosoft office, . . .
Re: How to download large files by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2009
My answer remain the same.
Re: How to download large files by rdecamp: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2009
Okay thanks, But it of no use because i cant still download it, Anybody with brodband?
Re: How to download large files by netotse(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2009
which antiviruses do u want to download?
Re: How to download large files by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2009
My reply was based on your question: how to download large files. And was correct. Of course, garbage-in-garbage-out.
If you are more specific, then my reply will be more specific. Maybe you should be more detailed, by telling us the operating system you are using, if it is 32 or 64 bits, and also tell us the specific antivirus you wish to download so that you will get more accurate information or rather specific information.
Re: How to download large files by tainot2002(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2009
I MAKE USE OF DAP WHENEVER AM DOWNLOADING LARGE FILES.DAP IS STILL THE BEST OPTION shocked
Re: How to download large files by Em2va: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2009
DAP is cool but its fault is that it abruptly cuts ur download once in every 2 minutes, so U
must always sit tight and watch your download.
Thats bad enough!

Infact DAP is COLD! not cool.
Re: How to download large files by airroseice(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2009
You want to Download a Huge File?
Like one of the posters suggested, Get a Download Client, IDM (Internet Download Manager) or DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) there are other types
If you use a fast connection like a LAN (Local Area Network) Connection, Consider searching for a Torrent Version of the File and get a Bitorrent client like uTorrent, Azerus, Limewire or any other. You can search for Torrent Files at www.mininova.org, www.piratebay.org , or just Google Search. cool
If you use a DialUp, Stick to the Internet Download Manager.

Hope it helps.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: How to download large files by hayprof(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2009
Contact me @ poster
Re: How to download large files by netotse(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
@hayprof
wot do u want to tell him that u cant say here?
Re: How to download large files by tainot2002(m): 12:47am On Apr 08, 2009
Maybe tutorial cheesy grin
Re: How to download large files by blackweaver(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2009
Em2va:

DAP is cool but its fault is that it abruptly cuts ur download once in every 2 minutes, so U
must always sit tight and watch your download.
Thats bad enough!

Infact DAP is COLD! not cool.

i prefer flashget myself; dap splits the files anto parts and once one part is finished the speed reduces; flashget on
the other hand also splits however when a part is finished, if there is much still left to download, one of the other parts is split again
Re: How to download large files by Mustay(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
Basic thing is to have a download manager program of your choice and preferably., it's better when the files are "shredded" into parts to download one by one
Re: How to download large files by hayprof(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
netotse:

@hayprof
wot do u want to tell him that u cant say here?

What is it that you want to heat that I have not Said, ? Lol . .

Anyways, I was only gonna tell him i culd get files off the Internet for any1 @ a Token, . .simple! wink

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome Which Is Better? / Urgently Needed: Who Has An Extra MS Office 365 Activation Key? / Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga Convertible Laptop For Sale give away price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.