Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer (23171 Views)

Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by babaireti(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u r not alone on that bro! undecided

i have a feeling that the so-called "innocent" guy is related to a police officer and the other suspect has been offered a deal to exonerate the "innocent" guy so they the police team can give him a soft landing!

if not, how did he sound so much like the "innocent" guy is his parley! how did he get to know him so well that he can mention his names and yet he cant remember the names of his other escaped gang members!

this tori no complete at all! cheesy

What happened to the innocent guy will definitely happen to you inshah Allah
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by nickyvil: 4:05pm On May 18, 2015
Thank God for his life.
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by Akeem79(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Which kind hard luck was that, involving an innocent person into a crime case, its unfare, though the guys prayer wasnt in vain, had it been they lynched him there it could have been a different story. Thank GOD he was vindicated.
the dude appearance is not innocent nao .. shocked
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by cute9jaguy(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

why do I keep having a problem believing this guy change in confession
Trust me, the police found out he wasn't part of them. Irrespective of what he said, they have done their own findings to come to that conclusion.
A pity he had to go through that...God alone knows!
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by fpeter(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

you think he would deliberately spare another member of his gang and risk facing jail alone?
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by VanOmiyale: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
Thank God it was not the mob that caught them, the innocent man would have been dead by now. This is why jungle justice is never an option
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by IGBOSON1: 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/suspected-robber-implicates-man-returning-from-prayer/

pix: Adekeye; Adekambi

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The names were not needed......it's easy to tell who the crook is and who is innocent! I mean, just look at Adekeyes evil stare! lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by Artistree: 8:11pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

You have a right to your opinion but pray you are never implicated in what you know nothing about, only then will you understand.
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by nwaanambra1(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
babaireti:

What happened to the innocent guy will definitely happen to you inshah Allah

onye oshi! angry angry
Re: Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer by dbest01: 12:24am On May 19, 2015
This is bad
I pray this unfortunate thing stops happening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.