Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Where Is FFK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is FFK? (673 Views)

Where Is FFK And Okupe? / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is FFK? by superstar1(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
Where is that dude?
Re: Where Is FFK? by sucreblazing(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2015
hin don hibernate

smiles ...the fear of prison is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Where Is FFK? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
He's busy travelling the world with his small girlfriend; renovating his multiple houses abroad while still trolling nairaland.
Re: Where Is FFK? by danny301: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
I think my guy is somewhere recuperating. He is one of the biggest losers of the 2015 general election.
Re: Where Is FFK? by ShowYourCertificate: 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
danny301:
I think my guy is somewhere recuperating. He is one of the biggest losers of the 2015 general election.
How did he lose?
Re: Where Is FFK? by teemanbastos(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2015
Yabaleft grin grin
Re: Where Is FFK? by socialmediaman: 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
danny301:

He made his money from Jonathan's campaign largesse, so he didn't lose.. Except he still has a corruption case to answer
Re: Where Is FFK? by amakaobiemeka: 2:35pm On May 18, 2015
socialmediaman:

He made his money from Jonathan's campaign largesse, so he didn't lose.. Except he still has a corruption case to answer
his political career/appoinment is dead and buried, even pdp wont want to associate with him now. He can never get redemption from apc. He has made more enemies 4 himself in the camp that is now super powered(tinubu, obj, buhari, ameachi). His corruption cases are flying everywhere, he could have been ignored, but 4 the way he took the gej campaign he has steped on more than 4 superpower forces, he would be lucky if all the 4 forget abt dealing with him
Re: Where Is FFK? by socialmediaman: 2:41pm On May 18, 2015
Well, if they need him for his corruption cases they know where to find him..

amakaobiemeka:
his political career/appoinment is dead and buried, even pdp wont want to associate with him now. He can never get redemption from apc. He has made more enemies 4 himself in the camp that is now super powered(tinubu, obj, buhari, ameachi). His corruption cases are flying everywhere, he could have been ignored, but 4 the way he took the gej campaign he has steped on more than 4 superpower forces, he would be lucky if all the 4 forget abt dealing with him

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Secret Deal President Jonathan Made With Abacha's Family / Pdp Blasts Buhari For ‘embarrassing’ Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London / Dear Nigerians, Meet Our New President, Mohammadu Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.