Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately (497 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / How To Chat With Etisalat Customer Care Online To Resolve Your Queries Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately by okonja(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
I have being wondering what's happening with these guys. One can never call for serious urgent technical issues and get it resolved immediately,..NO.. they are always undergoing routine maintenance and to worst the matter, the agent would be asking dumb questions.

Imagine for the past 48 hours, all athe agents that have I spoken with said the samething; "Undergoing Routine Maintenance".. angry.
Re: What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately by asumo12: 12:41pm On May 18, 2015
Imagine for the past 48 hours, all athe gents that have I spoken with said the samething

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately by asudan: 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
okonja:
I have being wondering what's happening with these guys. One can never call for serious urgent technical issues and get it resolved immediately,..NO.. they are always undergoing routine maintenance and to worst the matter, the agent would be asking dumb questions.

Imagine for the past 48 hours, all athe gents that have I spoken with said the samething; "Undergoing Routine Maintenance".. angry.

It's normal thing. You even complaining, what of glo customer care that keep rehearsing sentence "due to technical difficulty we can answer as our engineers are on top of the situation ", over a year plus now they have being saying it

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Etisalat Customer Care Lately by okonja(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
asudan:

It's normal thing. You even complaining, what of glo customer care that keep rehearsing sentence "due to technical difficulty we can answer as our engineers are on top of the situation ", over a year plus now they have being saying it
Seriously, they are frustrating

(1) (Reply)

Highest Selling Phones In Nigeria (or Your State)! How Do You Know? / How To Restore Itunes Data Effectively / Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.