Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Siberian Husky In Nigeria - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Siberian Husky In Nigeria (18548 Views)

Imported Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale At Reduced Rate / Newly Imported Siberian Husky Puppies (1 Male And Female Available / Siberian Husky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
generalj1:
I am very available to provide details on the subject matter.

on the flipside...am now a happy dog owner of over 7 dogs of different breeds (rotts, gsd, south african boerboel, siberian husky and lhasa).

its part of lesson learnt during the process of getting to the game.

its just painful that while you will expect people to encourage newbies to dog owning, some so called expert takes advantage and dupe them.

last december, i gave out a total of 15 puppies (11 rotts and 4 gsd)to friends and neighbors as xmas gift. i still remember the joy in their faces.

some of them still bring their dogs to me when they are traveling.

Brother!!!!!! Please..... i dont mind a pup also.... u need to see the smile on ma face when i gerrit.... its gonna be huge.

Anyways, am a new dog breeder with just one Caucasian. Mated her twice with no success.
Still saving money for a new breed.
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by joeflamesfire(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Deleted
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by ray78: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi,I'm curious about owning a dog,never really been a pet person but i want to develop that lifestyle.I want to know if Siberian Huskies are good for first time dog owners?They have a very cute look,but ive read up that they can be very stubborn and highly active.I need a dog i can lock in the cage,come back home and play with it,and it obeys me.
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Yemojay: 1:56am On Aug 30, 2015
I have a beautiful female BLUE EYE SIBERIAN HUSKY 'PURE BREED'.... Not ready to mate now. Just want to make acquaintances now , preparing for the future)))

3 Likes

Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Yemojay: 1:59am On Aug 30, 2015
ray78:
Hi,I'm curious about owning a dog,never really been a pet person but i want to develop that lifestyle.I want to know if Siberian Huskies are good for first time dog owners?They have a very cute look,but ive read up that they can be very stubborn and highly active.I need a dog i can lock in the cage,come back home and play with it,and it obeys me.

I'll advice you to get a different breed for a start... Maybe an Alsatian...... You can't lock up an husky.... They need space( considering the weather here) and a lot of activity. And yea! They are pretty stubborn and will really surprise you in different ways....just so you know, I have 11 dogs 'different breeds' including 2 huskies....so i'm talking from experience) Cheers!!!
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by BusinessHub1: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Yemojay:
I have a beautiful female BLUE EYE SIBERIAN HUSKY 'PURE BREED'.... Not ready to mate now. Just want to make acquaintances now , preparing for the future)))
so much love your husky
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by joeflamesfire(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Deleted
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2015
philfrey08:

Brother!!!!!! Please..... i dont mind a pup also.... u need to see the smile on ma face when i gerrit.... its gonna be huge.

Anyways, am a new dog breeder with just one Caucasian. Mated her twice with no success.
pics of ur caucasian and where's ur location
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
barcaboi:
pics of ur caucasian and where's ur location
I dont know how to post a pic with the Nairaland app
Im in Ibadan. Check emekatio on instagram.
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by ElPhoche(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
generalj1:
I am very available to provide details on the subject matter.

on the flipside...am now a happy dog owner of over 7 dogs of different breeds (rotts, gsd, south african boerboel, siberian husky and lhasa).

its part of lesson learnt during the process of getting to the game.

its just painful that while you will expect people to encourage newbies to dog owning, some so called expert takes advantage and dupe them.

last december, i gave out a total of 15 puppies (11 rotts and 4 gsd)to friends and neighbors as xmas gift. i still remember the joy in their faces.

soe of them still bring their dogs to me when they are traveling.
Abeg, generalIj, if you get dog for christmas bonanza for me, I go appreciate. I don deh follow you since nah.. I hope you no dispose too many of your dogs?
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
philfrey08:
I dont know how to post a pic with the Nairaland app Im in Ibadan. Check emekatio on instagram.
not a fan of IG....but b4 u lose faith on ur caucasian. ..try 2 or more times
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2015
barcaboi:

not a fan of IG....but b4 u lose faith on ur caucasian. ..try 2 or more times
Shes preg now

1 Like

Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by naijabands(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
generalj1:

thanks KingAfo.....

do you happen to know who also has Huskies?
that info will safe me a fortune from importing an adult male.

thanks smiley

Oga! The way you are going about this thing dey one kain sha o. Purebred huskies full Naija na!! At least, I know of about 12 that TailLords brought in this year. Adult male dey sef
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Bigloaf: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
generalj1:
hello pet lovers.

i just finished an argument with a friend over Siberian husky dogs survival in Nigeria.
as am typing now, i have a pure breed imported Siberian husky in my house among my other 6 dogs.
I have one at home. And she is a female, she cat walk.
huskies are wolf looking dogs breed to survive the harsh cold regions of the world and what led the the argument was that dogs are mammals ...and just like all mammals..we have abilities to adapt and survive.

i must confess, shes the best dog ever and so so unique.

am shilling a bit until i sell off some puppies from other breeds before i import a proper male for her.

i want to get more people to think its a lie before i upload the pictures
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yemojay:
Cutie
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Buddhar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yemojay:
I need to speak with you, I want to acquire an husky? 07039388167
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by leksmedia: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
If you have really been following you would have known he has given out all his dogs except Mama the boerboel
ElPhoche:

Abeg, generalIj, if you get dog for christmas bonanza for me, I go appreciate. I don deh follow you since nah.. I hope you no dispose too many of your dogs?
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by leksmedia: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lovely dog you got there , would love to own a husky someday
Yemojay:

1 Like

Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by ElPhoche(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
leksmedia:
If you have really been following you would have known he has given out all his dogs except Mama the boerboel
I have bwen following him teh teh. I knew he gave up some dogs because of relocation, but I never knew it was all save one...
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2016
philfrey08:

pls dont give up on ur caycasian,some dogs jst dnt give birth early....our rott did nt give birth until after it for like 4 times
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
pls dont give up on ur caycasian,some dogs jst dnt give birth early....our rott did nt give birth until after it for like 4 times
she gave birth last year.....
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2016
philfrey08:
she gave birth last year.....
congrats.....
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
congrats.....

Thank you....I have COs for sale 8wks
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
philfrey08:

Thank you....I have COs for sale 8wks
sowi wots CO
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by philfrey08: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
sowi wots CO

Caucasian Ovcharka!!
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by kixxstar: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pls I Am Dog Lover, And I So Much Love The Siberian Husky. Pls Can Someone Help Me With A Male To Mate With My Female Basenji? Pls
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by kixxstar: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yemojay:
Pls Do You Now Have Pup For Sale Or A Male To Cross My Basenji? Pls I Really Love Huskies
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by kixxstar: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yemojay:

I'll advice you to get a different breed for a start... Maybe an Alsatian...... You can't lock up an husky.... They need space( considering the weather here) and a lot of activity. And yea! They are pretty stubborn and will really surprise you in different ways....just so you know, I have 11 dogs 'different breeds' including 2 huskies....so i'm talking from experience) Cheers!!!
Pls Bro I Really Love Huskies , Can I Gt One Or A Male To Cross My Dog With? Here's My Number 09059182242. pls
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by kixxstar: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
naijabands:

Oga! The way you are going about this thing dey one kain sha o. Purebred huskies full Naija na!! At least, I know of about 12 that TailLords brought in this year. Adult male dey sef
Pls Bro I Want To Cross Breed My Dog With A Husky Can U Help? here's my number 09059182242. Pls
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by space9880: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
kixxstar:
Pls Bro I Want To Cross Breed My Dog With A Husky Can U Help? here's my number 09059182242. Pls
my friend has a male husky 150k for stud fee
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by llugguss: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2021
What a beautiful dog!! I simply love these animals. My sister had bought a miniature husky and I love him! My kids are trying to convince me to get them one and honestly, it doesn't sound bad at all. Of course, I will have to teach them that having an animal it's a responsibility and not a toy. Too many people are buying animals for their kids and they end up abandoned. Having an animal it's like having a kid. You have to take care of him. If you cannot do that, please do not ever get a dog. You will make their life a miserable one
Re: Siberian Husky In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
generalj1:
hello pet lovers.

i just finished an argument with a friend over Siberian husky dogs survival in Nigeria.
as am typing now, i have a pure breed imported Siberian husky in my house among my other 6 dogs.

huskies are wolf looking dogs breed to survive the harsh cold regions of the world and what led the the argument was that dogs are mammals ...and just like all mammals..we have abilities to adapt and survive.

i must confess, shes the best dog ever and so so unique.

am shilling a bit until i sell off some puppies from other breeds before i import a proper male for her.

i want to get more people to think its a lie before i upload the pictures
Imagine over rating an Husky. I was in Abuja some days ago. My uncle has 3! His imported dog gave birth to 5 puppies. He decided to keep 2 so he has 3! Mind you, he sold 3 puppies so 3 other families in Nigeria has 3 huskies. No biggie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-imported Tibetan Mastiff Puppies For Sale- / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.