Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum (15026 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by nickyvil: 3:55pm On May 18, 2015
I hope this won't lead something else
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by CR77(f): 4:01pm On May 18, 2015
U funny shall grin grin grin
ddippset:
babe wetin be ya own na? land is scarce, i need to book it down before going to bring the money.
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Maser: 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
Dickson was economical with the truth. The crisis in Governors forum was created by GEJs men and Jang in particular. Jang lost GF election to Amaechi but refused to concede. Wasn't that what happened?

It still beats me why Nigerians lack the courage to tell the truth as it is
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Islie: 4:16pm On May 18, 2015
I appreciate the contributions and sacrifices made by our out-going governors and indeed, the sacrifices every one of us has made and will continue to make in the building of a prosperous, stable and democratic Nigeria.

Most of them made contribution to their pocket and not to the nation
That's why they were able to deplet the external reserves with the presidency to the extent that we have to borrow money from international creditors just to pay workers their wages.......

Most of these governors owes their workers wages so....... I don't see any contribution they made expect looting and stealing
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Islie: 4:21pm On May 18, 2015
Maser:
Dickson was economical with the truth. The crisis in Governors forum was created by GEJs men and Jang in particular. Jang lost GF election to Amaechi but refused to concede. Wasn't that what happened?

It still beats me why Nigerians lack the courage to tell the truth as it is

Gracias for this post
With the help of bayelsa state governor...... He was used as the arrow head to distablised the governors forum and that signal the agitation of the G7 that left the PDP before Lamido and the Niger state governor back down.....

These guys that went back I feel they acted a script to be a mole in the government of GEJ
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by kokoA(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2015
I just thought of a character in Dawn of planet apes. I don't know why.
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On May 18, 2015
oh.! na dis same people. 16 is greater dan 19..
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:30pm On May 18, 2015
The governor forum should be scrapped!!! It's of no benefit to the populace.
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by texazzpete(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2015
Funny bayelsa governor.
Talking long and hard about Democracy and rule of law, yet blaming the man who won the majority vote fair and square because he didn't step down.

All this complaining about imposition...I almost forgot it was the same man that brought Dame Patience as permanent secretary of a ministry she had not participated in for more than a decade, over hardworking and better qualified civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Benzzle: 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
barcanista:
The NGF since the time of Bukola Saraki turned itself into a parallel government and political ladder. It wasn't so when Igbenedion and Obon Attah were chairmen. The group made sure that Jonathan wasn't elevated to Acting President until SNG and other concerned Nigerians stepped in (this was under Saraki as Chairman). The Group also made sure that Subsidy was removed, they pressured the FG and even used threats until the Exess Crude Account was shared (this was under Saraki and Then Amaechi). The group became defacto opposition and parallel administration which not only comment on National issues but made sure that government implement their own policy (Amaechi led body). The factionalisation and DEATH of NGF was a welcome development.

RIP NGF and Never Rise Again.

@Dickson: Oga abeg face your business in Bayelsa state.
keep spitting thrash that's what you're known for
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by ijustdey: 5:11pm On May 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you....

you welcome

its like GEJ decided to kill any opposition to his government and am sure his hatred for Ameachi was fueled by his wife due to the okirika jumbo jumbo
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
Benzzle:
keep spitting thrash that's what you're known for
it's no fun to be ignorant dude...

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by ijustdey: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
texazzpete:
Funny bayelsa governor.
Talking long and hard about Democracy and rule of law, yet blaming the man who won the majority vote fair and square because he didn't step down.

All this complaining about imposition...I almost forgot it was the same man that brought Dame Patience as permanent secretary of a ministry she had not participated in for more than a decade, over hardworking and better qualified civil servants.

just a way the find favour in her sight because he knows she runs the home and the man........

now its time for him to jump ship and look for something relevant to say to the public not knowing he will shoot himself by the foot
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by jabberjawz: 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
texazzpete:
Funny bayelsa governor.

All this complaining about imposition...I almost forgot it was the same man that brought Dame Patience as permanent secretary of a ministry she had not participated in for more than a decade, over hardworking and better qualified civil angryservants.

i swear...dickksson na big for nutting bushpig....he's busy ranting over governors forum while his state is in a state of comatose....nutting is working in d state as we speak, not one on going project has seen d light of d day,....govt agencies get evicted from rented properties as d state govt is owing the property owners......he chose to turn a blind eye to these.....na governors forum e dey go carry for head.... Dem suppose flush d guy enter soakaway.... angry
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by M4gunners: 5:36pm On May 18, 2015
He is right
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Akiika: 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
Good lord! how can this thuggish looking guy become a Governor?
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by bornmekus: 9:27pm On May 18, 2015
CR77:
Absolute nonsense

What's the work of governors forum

Don't know what they r doing.I don't even know. y
We even allowed 2exist.
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by dbest01: 12:39am On May 19, 2015
Hmm
Nigeria Politics
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by prof12(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2015
Why blame Amaechi? Amaechi got it right, 19 is 19and 16 can never be 19 or 20.So,blame Jonathan and Jang for the crisis because they lack the skills of simple arithmetic.
No wonder both of them failed to govern properly .
To me the crisis became a blessing to the nation in that it sparked off the political revolution that brought about the change we are experiencing now.
Re: Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum by Phils: 10:13am On May 19, 2015
The Forum is of no use to the electorates. GMB, dissolve/scrap it. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly / Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation / SERAP Welcomes Release Of Sowore, Dasuki, Urges Buhari To Obey All Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.