Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank (800 Views)

"This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) / CLOSED / D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by confistified(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2015
D'banj has been commended by the president of World Bank, Korean-American physician and anthropologist Jim Yong Kim for his devotion to the African Union's year of Women's empowerment, where he is encouraging global artists to raise awareness about poverty and other related issues. What Kim wrote on his Facebook page about D'banj below.....

Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 18, 2015
Koko master, he just keeps going higher and higher.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by confistified(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Koko master, he just keeps going higher and higher.
he is just extraordinary grin
Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by pussygotlips: 3:01pm On May 18, 2015
I Hope that will add some figure to his account
Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by seankafor(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2015
pussygotlips:
I Hope that will add some figure to his account
this man doesnt need figures in his account,money is not his prblm anymore, he has passed the level of hustling. He is now going influential. Classes.
Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by confistified(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
seankafor:
this man doesnt need figures in his account,money is not his prblm anymore, he has passed the level of hustling. He is now going influential. Classes.
true yan...... he is Eja nla not eja titus like Jazzy
Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by pussygotlips: 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
seankafor:

lol

#word
Re: D'banj Has Been Commended By The President Of World Bank by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
My model... Bangalee grin

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Tricks Fans With Her Look Alike At Awka Show / Old Pic Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji / THIS Throwback Photo IK Osakioduwa Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.