Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium (1799 Views)

Barcelona Fans, Caption This Photo Of Henry And Messi In The Emirates Stadium. / Brazil V Spain Confedration Cup Final tomorrow / CONFEDERATIONS CUP 2013: Brazil V Japan Preview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
debosky:

What a save from Julio Silva!!!  shocked shocked shocked
Mad redirection of his body - what a reaction!!!

Toni is not a clinical striker. . . . .He shoulda taken it a bit further away from the goalie.
That will go down as a miss cos he was 2 yards away from the goal.
Give Eduardo the same chance and watch him put the ball where 2 goalies wouldn't have saved it.

Chelski should sign Silva and sell Cech to Eyimba  cheesy grin grin

More like sell Cech to Arsenal.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
Luca Toni couldn't score from 4 yards. cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ David

try

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-3254.html

Clarke and Zola are there in Italian solidarity. . . .or maybe looking for a player to nick.  tongue

~Sauron~:

More like sell Cech to Arsenal.
We have Platinum, who needs Cech??
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
tx guys, i got one. somze,
i dont like justintv.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
Told ya Julio was good, though it was easy, that was still a good save.

Toni doesn't hit the ball strongly again - is he ill?  cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
somze:

What a save!

What's[b] Clarke and Zola[/b] doing there?

Having a giraffe i guess! undecided
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
excellent link Debo!
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
debosky:

He is decent.
Did i tell you i had a dream about Baptista scoring a hatrick at the Emirates in the UCL?? grin

He has always been shyte. . . . .His international record makes Adebayor look like Gerd Muller.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by somze(f): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
It's over jare
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
debosky:

Ask DayoNAZI, he would know. grin grin

Who was wearing that no5 shirt for Brazil. The guy's been impressive.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
why cant Mark Hughes use these players to better effect?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by allboyz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
Brazil . . .?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
Mark Hughes is English, Thereby genetically dumb and stupid
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Mark Hughes is English, Thereby genetically dumb and stupid

So what are you insinuating?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2009
When it comes to soccer. English people are dumb.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by chamotex(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2009
Germans are smart right?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2009
chamotex:

So what are you insinuating?
He is simply exhibiting his usual state of mental retardation. tongue
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by Sauron1: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2009
debosky:

He is simply exhibiting his usual state of mental retardation. tongue

It's too early for this. . . . .han han.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2009
Chamotex,
Yes 3 world cup, 3 Euro cups, Loads of classy coaches speaks for itself
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2009
He is simply exhibiting his usual state of mental retardation.

For Mukina2's sake I would not reply you but dont push it further than this.
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2009
grin grin grin

DK! cheesy You know I was only yanking your chain. tongue
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2009
You know when Dk replies that is when they bring all the oracles of NL down on him

And I dont want to start another DK vs Sauron wahala with you. Cos everyone on NL would conclude DK is always wrong
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by akinalabi(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2009
dayokanu:

You know when Dk replies that is when they bring all the oracles of NL down on him

And I dont want to start another DK vs Sauron wahala with you. Cos everyone on NL would conclude DK is always wrong

Dont you think you're gradually becoming the number one trouble maker? cheesy
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
Dont you think you're gradually becoming the number one trouble maker?

How? Tell me something. When I am the object of attacks from everyone just because I dont agree with their viewpoint
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
dayokanu:

How? Tell me something. When I am the object of attacks from everyone just because I dont agree with their viewpoint
You attack first before getting a volley of return fire. So it's all your fault mate - too much aggro.

I think you should fulfill your marital duties with ennyluv more often to relieve the pressure! grin grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2009
You attack first before getting a volley of return fire. So it's all your fault mate - too much aggro.

Bring out an example of where I attacked any NLander first. e.g this thread I mentioned English coaches not any NLander

I think you should fulfill your marital duties with ennyluv more often to relieve the pressure!

Which kain incompetent man are you self? You are trying to delegate your marital obligations to ennyluv. Is it that you cant find the entrance to the crater or what?
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by debosky(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Bring out an example of where I attacked any NLander first. e.g this thread I mentioned English coaches not any NLander

Which kain incompetent man are you self? You are trying to delegate your marital obligations to ennyluv. Is it that you cant find the entrance to the crater or what?
There are too many - you called English people dumb y'day - you attacked Almunia as well. tongue

I heard the layers of fat obstruct the crater - Sharon said this while crying last weekend. cry grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2009
There are too many - you called English people dumb y'day - you attacked Almunia as well.

None of them is a NLander

I heard the layers of fat obstruct the crater - Sharon said this while crying last weekend.

Cant you do liposuction or p***y tuck for her. The frustration might drive him to the hole behind
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by akinalabi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
debosky:

There are too many - you called English people dumb y'day - you attacked Almunia as well.  tongue

dayokanu:

None of them is a NLander

You can't really tell can you? I suspect Alumnia is Debosky and Eboue
is Sauron grin
Re: Brazil V Italy Live From The Emirates Stadium by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
Probably.
Sauron is Eboue and Debosky is Adebayor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pictures/caricatures From The 2013 AFCON / Worlds Strongest Footballer Played 66 Minutes For AFC Wimbledon Against Chelsea. / Sport Betting/baba Ijebu- An Opportunity To Embrace Or A Plague To Avoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.