Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? (15514 Views)

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / Why The Vagina May Itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2015
Please guys help out on this though i know the best method of cleaning the vagina after urinating is water but i am used to using tissue especially when i am in a place i cant use water like in the office etc...i was told tissue contains unseen germs. please for the ladies and doctors in the house suggest any other cleaning method for me aside water and tissue. Thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by HungerBAD: 4:07pm On May 18, 2015
I dont even know how i ended up in this thread, but i am clueless to your question.

If tissue or water no work(trying to imagine what can be the best) you can try pawpaw leaf,or that big cocoyam leaf.

Women get wahala sha?so pee get process too?

We men just bring it out anywhere, and after peeing we hit the road, wetin concern us and tissue?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Holatunde007(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2015
Try using kerosine or yoruba pepper soup, it works wonder my sister, especially in d aspect of killing the germs and odor

@Mods don't u think Medical fitness certificate should be required b4 one can create a thread? Or is it until sm1 come creating thread asking "how can i download money"
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2015
Pls use baby wipes
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by whillyamz98(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2015
Tissue is nt advisable to use. Your p*ssy has a liquid fluid which wipes off every dirt in there do nt use soap or anything as such as it is very sensitive. Its advisable you use water cuz dats the safest.
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2015
Luvlystar:
Pls use baby wipes
I have seen a lot of baby wipes please which of the baby wipes? name or pics pls...thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by tforever(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please guys help out on this though i know the best method of cleaning the vagina after urinating is water but i am used to using tissue especially when i am in a place i cant use water like in the office etc...i was told tissue contains unseen germs. please for the ladies and doctors in the house suggest any other cleaning method for me aside water and tissue. Thanks smiley smiley smiley
well water is ok but if you have to provide cover so as to avoid urinary tract infections you will need aloe berry nectar....it for drinking oo. Not to wash it. Stay blessed.
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Stunner1(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2015
I use baby wipes
Try it
I use johnson's or huggies grin
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Obascoetubi: 5:00pm On May 18, 2015
use sachet water
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by Yustash001(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
Use clean water....
Re: Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? by anonym0us: 9:06pm On May 18, 2015
Use goko cleanser

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Maternal Mortality Is Amongst Highest In The World / COVID-19: Lagos Enlists 600 Patients For Chloroquine Clinical Trials / Story Of Zach Sobiech: A Terminal Cancer Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.