Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Hideen Reason Why They Are Trecking 4 Gej And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hideen Reason Why They Are Trecking 4 Gej And Buhari (446 Views)

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / United Nations Ambassador Sponsors 1million Man Walk 4 GEJ In Delta State(Pics / Campaign Strategy:PDP Invents 'Goodluck Thumb' To Woo Youths To Vote 4 GEJ(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hideen Reason Why They Are Trecking 4 Gej And Buhari by onlyson16(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
Typical truth is verry hurtfull but bear wit me u wiill see it 2day.(1)check dos treckers most of dem is aboky (housa)if they are not think twize, they mother wud hav play away march which mean 2 fada wit one mother nd de main fada is aboky. In my home town nnewi luk at all our street within 5 minite if u do maths 4 scul i mean if u can count well u must count not less than 69 aboky with box which they use to nack akpoko like terry G ,claimin dat they are repairing shoe by name sheo maker..and they will treck frm nnewi to onitcha frm onitcha to owere to abia but who is fooling who? So they have been trecking since 1910 so it is an inbiuld in abokyies life so bear with them .....check no 2 2morro or u can add urs . 4 me i no even send cose am not a nigerian am comfirm BIAFRAN SON.
Re: The Hideen Reason Why They Are Trecking 4 Gej And Buhari by gragraboy: 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
onlyson16:
Typical truth is verry hurtfull but bear wit me u wiill see it 2day.(1)check dos treckers most of dem is aboky (housa)if they are not think twize, they mother wud hav play away march which mean 2 fada wit one mother nd de main fada is aboky. In my home town nnewi luk at all our street within 5 minite if u do maths 4 scul i mean if u can count well u must count not less than 69 aboky with box which they use to nack akpoko like terry G ,claimin dat they are repairing shoe by name sheo maker..and they will treck frm nnewi to onitcha frm onitcha to owere to abia but who is fooling who? So they have been trecking since 1910 so it is an inbiuld in abokyies life so bear with them .....check no 2 2morro or u can add urs . 4 me i no even send cose am not a nigerian am comfirm BIAFRAN SON.
You are a fool!

1 Like

Re: The Hideen Reason Why They Are Trecking 4 Gej And Buhari by onlyson16(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
gragraboy:

You are a fool!
aboki ur highly welcom, but let me remind u i said that typical truth is verry hurtfull so i dont mind it hurting u like fire

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Keeping Our Money Safe For Us / Sure-p Gis / Ireland Votes.. Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.