Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,014 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment (928 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hiibiz(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2015
If you have a business that can generate 10% ROI please contact me.

NOTE:
No online business please.
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by Apitch(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
Ur Contact
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hiibiz(m): 3:16am On May 19, 2015
Apitch:
Ur Contact Location
natgsing@gmail.com Abeokuta
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by ultrazone(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2015
seww
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by favour2012(f): 6:40am On May 19, 2015
Yes I do,contact me on moneke_favour@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by obatec: 8:45am On May 19, 2015
Am seriously in need of any good online business that I can start doing now. I have a laptop with modem, but my major problem now is that I have no money with me. please, I will be grateful if you can introduce me to any business that can help me out. Thanks
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hiibiz(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2015
ultrazone:
Fingerlings production
Please give more details, its operations and legal implications you can send it to natgsing@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hiibiz(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2015
favour2012:
Yes I do,contact me on moneke_favour@yahoo.com

Mail sent please check and reply.
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hiibiz(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2015
obatec:
Am seriously in need of any good online business that I can start doing now. I have a laptop with modem, but my major problem now is that I have no money with me. please, I will be grateful if you can introduce me to any business that can help me out. Thanks

Sorry but the honest truth is that you can't do anything (online or offline) without money.
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by hahn(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2015
hiibiz:

Sorry but the honest truth is that you can do anything (online or offline) without money.

I just sent you an email. My email address is soh.8686@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment by Dollarchap(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
[size=16pt]It will be difficult for you to get appropriate answer without you giving more information. For example, there are businesses that can give you even up to 50% returns within a week but it is a function of the type of business and size of capital. While it is easier to make 50% profit on just N10,000, you may not be able to make up to 30% in the same business if operated in a larger scale.
Therefore, your 10% returns is relative. You can enhance your business skills from a website I bookmarked for my daily digest. I believe you can learn few things there too. www.businessinfohub.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

MONOGRAM And INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY In Ilorin / Google Smashed Record: Gained $60 Billion In A Day / What Is Good For Our Economy In Terms Of Depreciation And Appreciation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.