Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

If Fayose Can Insult Her Mother Along With Buhari, Jesu MayBe Unlucky Too To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Fayose Can Insult Her Mother Along With Buhari, Jesu MayBe Unlucky Too To Him (537 Views)

Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Fayose Can Insult Her Mother Along With Buhari, Jesu MayBe Unlucky Too To Him by jaso1(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2015
Fayose will never seize or stop harassing anybody whom he sees as a threat to lackadaisical lifestyle of his. He will continue to act like half cut snake till he will be pushed or embarrass out of that office shortly after may 29th.
I suspect the guy is likely suffering from spiritual attack as his behaviors attest to this my assertion. We never had it so bad like this and I doubt the wonder of this country dropping some stunts that make us a laughing stock to the rest of the world.
A governor that bully his people by tagging theme stomach infrastructure pursuant after been ignorantly voted for. Ekiti people can never be quickly forgotten for this mess as some educated illiterates among them celebrate Fayose victory.
Re: If Fayose Can Insult Her Mother Along With Buhari, Jesu MayBe Unlucky Too To Him by tichazSon: 9:43pm On May 18, 2015
No fact!! Well, d first time I got 2knw abt Ekiti was wn a frnd told me abt the number of profs from that state but wt recent happenings and grumblings about Fayose I ask myslf like every oda buddy wld ask: where are d learned fellows in Ekiti? is it that dey c politics as a filth or dey jst want to remain bhind d curtains?
Re: If Fayose Can Insult Her Mother Along With Buhari, Jesu MayBe Unlucky Too To Him by sheymoni(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2015
Fayose is a disgrace to his family. A child who openly mocked his mother all because of politics deserves to rot in hell. I know he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC LG Polls / Impeached: Zamfara House Leader Fights With Driver Over A LADY! / Picture Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.