Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (7592 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
Mature opinion for a rotten cow who's seeking for validation of evil. And what's your own foolish opinion?

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
Emaprince:
your parent actually raised a fool and did I say who.res again? Ediot. They are married for 32yrs, who cares? You've been in a 32yr old marriage yet all you learnt is how to go about opening your legs for another man if your husband ever date another woman. Are you mentally ok? You will just turn youself to the cheapest woman any man can fukc for free if your hubby misbehaves? What will your kids learn from you? How to get pregnant for another man and put it on their husbands heads just like your uncle's wife? The women in your familly are time bombs. Keep living that worthless life until The secret all of you are keeping will be exposed. Even your mom will be ashamed of you and your sister.
its paining you that you never grew up in a stable home abi? cheesy well i will not kill myself over something you never had tongue its explains why you are so messed up like this. Blame those who gave u the harsh life not me grin
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by jadelyn007(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
Lmao! Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman!
I can't judge her cause I have not been in her shoes and so I don't know what she was going through emotionally when she did what she did.

May God not allow us experience such.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Lumpyy(f): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Op am sure if you brush ur stand of things through ur mom that has been married for this long,she will tell you some things youv never heard.
am sure you are not married yet!
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by frostylook: 2:05pm On May 24, 2015
This story sef......
Well no matter how vindictive the lady in question feels, her actions has potrayed her state of mind. Because by opening up about being pregnant for another man,it shows she's at war with her conscience. Her conscience has already judged her that her actions are not really necessary or justified. The weight of her guilt is quite crushing for her to damn the risk of being exposed and confide in her hubby's family members because she knows she has messed up big time.
Well I don't know what advice to give here,only that she and her husband must be brave,own up to their infidelities,find a way to forgive themselves and propose constructive ways to grow together as a couple. Better still,they should seek the help of a professional marriage counselor. No one should hold the other in contempt or even try to justify the weight and extent of their offences to each other. Each has deeply hurt the other,but ultimately,the choice still lies with them whether to proceed with wisdom or destroy their home with foolish fingerpointings or unproductive feelings of entitlement to make errors and get away with it in total disregard of the feelings of the other person.
I wish them peace and all the best.
@ Emaprince... You are approaching this topic with far more aggression that its beginning to look personal. You have made valid points in the beginning which I believe has been noted by everyone. Your continued altercation with just about every lady with differing opinions doesn't do well to project a solid image for you. Know when to walk bro,it doesn't mean you lost the argument.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
frostylook:
This story sef......
Well no matter how vindictive the lady in question feels, her actions has potrayed her state of mind. Because by opening up about being pregnant for another man,it shows she's at war with her conscience. Her conscience has already judged her that her actions are not really necessary or justified. The weight of her guilt is quite crushing for her to damn the risk of being exposed and confide in her hubby's family members because she knows she has messed up big time.
Well I don't know what advice to give here,only that she and her husband must be brave,own up to their infidelities,find a way to forgive themselves and propose constructive ways to grow together as a couple. Better still,they should seek the help of a professional marriage counselor. No one should hold the other in contempt or even try to justify the weight and extent of their offences to each other. Each has deeply hurt the other,but ultimately,the choice still lies with them whether to proceed with wisdom or destroy their home with foolish fingerpointings or unproductive feelings of entitlement to make errors and get away with it in total disregard of the feelings of the other person.
I wish them peace and all the best.
i agree with you, she probably opened up because her conscience was getting the best of her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'land Of Twins' Baffles Fertility Experts / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.