Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (5425 Views)

Exotic Pigeon Breeders / For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chucky234(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by knyte(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2015
For example tunjiano that is just coming forward about his failed dealings with him.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2015
knyte:
For example tunjiano that is just coming forward about his failed dealings with him.
Bad had bad experiences with these guys but will never raise alarm, same way Jeremy O. Useni was using internet pics to dupe people yet no one come forward to talk about it until I blacklisted him on all dog group on facebook.
Re: . by knyte(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2015
chucky234:
Bad had bad experiences with these guys but will never raise alarm, same way Jeremy O. Useni was using internet pics to dupe people yet no one come forward to talk about it until I blacklisted him on all dog group on facebook.
Almost had a deal with him too, I mean Bobby but we'll until he comes out and proves himself I won't want to speculate too much.His silence is just aggravating things
Re: . by blasiangurl85(f): 10:53pm On May 18, 2015
I didn't really want to get involved but I think I should say I bought my pup from Bobby. I found his ad here on nairaland when I was searching to get a puppy. I had contacted various people on olx who were obviously scammers and I have to admit I was scammed by one of the people I contacted on olx( thank goodness it was only 3K). But after that encounter I said I wasn't going to buy any dog unless I see it personally. And he agreed to deliver the dog before I make any payment when other sellers were still asking for an advance. And I told him if I didn't like what I saw I wouldn't pay. I live in lagos and he sent the dog from ibadan without knowing if I too was a scammer or if I gave him a fake address but he trusted me. Anyway I did buy the puppy grin and I'm no expert on dog breeds but so far with all my research I believe I got a good dog in terms of breed standard, temperament and everything. As far as I know he is an honest person who has also become a friend. I've attached a picture of the puppy I bought from him

Re: . by megasamuel(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
I think that more than 70% puppy and I trusted him as a pet lander even named him as num 5 on my pet section major list coming be4 great guys like kuzee(no offense)
https://www.nairaland.com/2262790/majors-pet-section
Re: . by smileysmiles(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2015
Oga chucky don dey do custodian again.looool

Nice one chucky234. If he is a scam you have saved people from buying the "invisible dog breed"

If he is legit; you have done free advert for a petlander grin

Either way its a win-win

@bobbysaxy #wearewaiting
Re: . by kuzee(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2015
honestly I don't really believe that niqqa can scoop so low with what blasiangurl85 has said, pls sorry to ask, what was his asking price for that Pup? based on what you said somehow it is a cheap trick, my dam could litter 8 puppies, but since there are alot, I can as well send down a pup since it not so expensive, more like a gamble, I might not care if you pay or not coz my dam would till propagate more pups.. .
you can't expect me to send down a pure breed GSD of 150k to an unknown stranger, that why I said it like a gamble coz he got nothing to lose..

well we don't know the full story, howbeit such tricks can be risky..
issue is let those who want to get a dog be wise enough like mayorall, since he got his rottie himself.

before anyone decide to get a puppy, they should see for themselves, I can't tolerate a mistake twice..
megasamuel before you bought yours? how were you able to acquire yours? .
chucky234 I find it hard to believe you were scammed by that bad azz niqqa Joe, coz you're the Maga, hope he has refunded you?
still find it hard how people fall to their cheap trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by mayorall(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2015
Please the last time bobbysaxy was online was 16th of this month which is 3 days ago now. Today is 19th, he was last seen online on 16th.

I don't know Bobby in person but a trusted friend/boss of mine told me about him. He's currently stocking his kennel which is going to be the biggest in Osogbo in which dogs bought from bobby are there, He told me about his house that everywhere is dog. I argued there is no st bernard in Ibadan, he told me Bobby have bernards. Just don't want to mention names but this person is a popular person you all know.
Re: . by kuzee(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2015
mayorall:
Please the last time bobbysaxy was online was 16th of this month which is 3 days ago now. Today is 19th, he was last seen online on 16th.

I don't know Bobby in person but a trusted friend/boss of mine told me about him. He's currently stocking his kennel which is going to be the biggest in Osogbo in which dogs bought from bobby are there, He told me about his house that everywhere is dog. I argued there is no st bernard in Ibadan, he told me Bobby have bernards. Just don't want to mention names but this person is a popular person you all know.
bro the issue is let hear from him that all that matters
you have not even seen him in person. .
cast trust aside..
even tunjiano was cheated, so let him clear the issues laid on his shoulders first cos no be today
Re: . by mayorall(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2015
kuzee:

bro the issue is let hear from him that all that matters
you have not even seen him in person. .
cast trust aside..
even tunjiano was cheated, so let him clear the issues laid on his shoulders first cos no be today

The hasn't been online since 16th.
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2015
kuzee:
honestly I don't really believe that niqqa can scoop so low with what blasiangurl85 has said, pls sorry to ask, what was his asking price for that Pup? based on what you said somehow it is a cheap trick, my dam could litter 8 puppies, but since there are alot, I can as well send down a pup since it not so expensive, more like a gamble, I might not care if you pay or not coz my dam would till propagate more pups.. .
you can't expect me to send down a pure breed GSD of 150k to an unknown stranger, that why I said it like a gamble coz he got nothing to lose..

issue is let those who want to get a dog be wise enough like mayorall, since he got his rottie himself.

before anyone decide to get a puppy, they should see for themselves, I can't tolerate a mistake twice..
chucky234 I find it hard to believe you were scammed by that bad azz niqqa Joe, coz you're the Maga, hope he has refunded you?

theyre not always cheap...pray you dont get stuck smiley
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2015
chucky234, well ive spoken to bobbysaxy a couple of times and ive sold a dog to him also. i dont think he's a scam.

what i think...someone who knows bsquared put the pup on sale and happens to know bobbysaxy. this happens a couple of times.
when a merchant puts up a puppy for sale, its not always necessary he bred the pups, the pup could belong to anyone what matters is after the trransaction his gain is sure.

i sell dogs to states like PH, Asaba, Calabr, Benin and others and if im to send a dog that far, they pay before i send. and so far noone has complained i sent a different pup.

now if these scammers continue like this, it'll be difficult to deliver dogs to distant parts as they would never trust you.

bsquared and i have spoken at length about this issue of stealing pictures and thanks to the guy who munched most scams on his thread.

blasiangurl85, is that a straight back or a slant?
Re: . by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2015
Well I have met Bobby personally like3yrs ago,he came vsting my kennel,he was a DJ then and aspires to breed,though we have not dealt before,so I can't tell if actually he scams,but from what Chucky234 said have you ever wondered why he s always having puppies to sell?
Bobbysaxxy as far as I understand is a pet reseller,A breeder do not always have puppies to sell all the time,
He scouts for other breeders puppes and advertise for them,sometimes its a chain,like the case of the Bsquared,he might not be getting the puppy directly from Bsquared,and might not even know the breeders of some of the puppies advertised as he's only working for his cuts
What I don't appreciate is their idea of aggressive marketing of puppies some of them do,Its does not even give the market a value,sometimes selling a puppy is not simply cos the buyer can afford it,but you have to consider if he can face the challenges after buying,so its not like gbanjo cum and buy our puppy,you have to take time out to see what plans the buyers have for the pups,like has he been used to dogs before,what kind of kennel will he provide for him,how muuch time does he have in a day to spare for the dog,after considerng all these you can advice on what breed to get even though he requested for a breed that you have presently but u realised is not the ideal breed for the prospective buyer.
Re: . by wunmi590(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2015
Thank God I know people who I can trust on this forum despite the fact that have not transact business with them before.

Don't need to mention, but I trust those people and have heard and made research on their records.
Re: . by solasola(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2015
Its just too bad. Nigerian youths are digging their own graves themselves. There is nothing better than being honest and a man of integrity. Imagine, I wanted to buy 2 pups(male and female).I almost got them from the same breed but the seller(Bountydog) adviced me not to do so. Of course I forgot. thats what am talking about.
Re: . by knyte(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
Well I have met Bobby personally like3yrs ago,he came vsting my kennel,he was a DJ then and aspires to breed,though we have not dealt before,so I can't tell if actually he scams,but from what Chucky234 said have you ever wondered why he s always having puppies to sell?
Bobbysaxxy as far as I understand is a pet reseller,A breeder do not always have puppies to sell all the time,
He scouts for other breeders puppes and advertise for them,sometimes its a chain,like the case of the Bsquared,he might not be getting the puppy directly from Bsquared,and might not even know the breeders of some of the puppies advertised as he's only working for his cuts
What I don't appreciate is their idea of aggressive marketing of puppies some of them do,Its does not even give the market a value,sometimes selling a puppy is not simply cos the buyer can afford it,but you have to consider if he can face the challenges after buying,so its not like gbanjo cum and buy our puppy,you have to take time out to see what plans the buyers have for the pups,like has he been used to dogs before,what kind of kennel will he provide for him,how muuch time does he have in a day to spare for the dog,after considerng all these you can advice on what breed to get even though he requested for a breed that you have presently but u realised is not the ideal breed for the prospective buyer.
That explains a lot, I agree he's a reseller although I don't knw if he breeds his because he has contacted me smtims ago and I told him my kennel is in ib and he said the client would love to see d dog one on one so like i said that explains a lot. Am not calling anyone names but it would also be good if accusations like this re nt avoided but faced squarely
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
knyte:

That explains a lot, I agree he's a reseller although I don't knw if he breeds his because he has contacted me smtims ago and I told him my kennel is in ib and he said the client would love to see d dog one on one so like i said that explains a lot. Am not calling anyone names but it would also be good if accusations like this re nt avoided but faced squarely

Bobbysaxy is unreachable. Both bbm andmobile number. I'm sure when hez available he'll have something to say

1 Like

Re: . by kuzee(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

theyre not always cheap...pray you dont get stuck smiley
lol
no more into that level..
well that was my opinion
Re: . by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2015
E
knyte:

I'm not accusing him by calling him a reseller though,I'm only shedding light to the scenario here,obviously when you advertise different breeds of puppies daily should tell you,or do some think all the puppies are from his kennel?
As long as he has not collected money without results,one should expect these kind of stuff where pups advertised are not his,or he is mis informed about the origin.
I have talked to him once about the issue of aggressive marketing,though he agreed to try work on it,I realised he likes it that way anyway.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2015
kuzee:

Hahahaha dude I have been around a long time and I didn't just sent money to Jeremy in a flash, we were on it like a month and two weeks and he provided me with all the info and answers I needed, he was armed with great knowledge of the CO along with proofs.
I was the one who unearthed the fact that Susanifarms is the same person as Jeremy U. Sani, sure you never followed Susanifarms on the Pet section.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

Bobbysaxy is unreachable. Both bbm andmobile number. I'm sure when hez available he'll have something to say
He prolly travelled to Russia to get more robust Caucasian puppies....
lol
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2015
smileysmiles:
Oga chucky don dey do custodian again.looool

Nice one chucky234. If he is a scam you have saved people from buying the "invisible dog breed"

If he is legit; you have done free advert for a petlander grin

Either way its a win-win

@bobbysaxy #wearewaiting
LMAO @custodian
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2015
blasiangurl85:
I didn't really want to get involved but I think I should say I bought my pup from Bobby. I found his ad here on nairaland when I was searching to get a puppy. I had contacted various people on olx who were obviously scammers and I have to admit I was scammed by one of the people I contacted on olx( thank goodness it was only 3K). But after that encounter I said I wasn't going to buy any dog unless I see it personally. And he agreed to deliver the dog before I make any payment when other sellers were still asking for an advance. And I told him if I didn't like what I saw I wouldn't pay. I live in lagos and he sent the dog from ibadan without knowing if I too was a scammer or if I gave him a fake address but he trusted me. Anyway I did buy the puppy grin and I'm no expert on dog breeds but so far with all my research I believe I got a good dog in terms of breed standard, temperament and everything. As far as I know he is an honest person who has also become a friend. I've attached a picture of the puppy I bought from him
This is positive, we still have to hear from the oasis mouth though.
Re: . by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2015
chucky234:
LMAO @custodian

@ chukky,what about Susanifarms?did he pull any stunt?
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

@ chukky,what about Susanifarms?did he pull any stunt?
Susanifarms is the same person as Jeremy U. Sani who have duped so many people using internet harvested pictures.
Re: . by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
chucky234:
Susanifarms is the same person as Jeremy U. Sani who have duped so many people using internet harvested pictures.

Wow,I never knew,I just noticed now that ts been a while I saw him on here.
Hmmm na wa o all these scammers
Like the case of bobby and Dsquared,if that st bernard ever gets missing,he can get Bobby arrested for advertising what is not his and without the owners consent,that's even if hs intentions were genune in D 1st place.
Be careful what you do online,its recorded.
I won't doubt if Susani farms still exist here on NL with another monicker,but their days are numbered.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Wow,I never knew,I just noticed now that ts been a while I saw him on here.
Hmmm na wa o all these scammers
Like the case of bobby and Dsquared,if that st bernard ever gets missing,he can get Bobby arrested for advertising what is not his and without the owners consent,that's even if hs intentions were genune in D 1st place.
Be careful what you do online,its recorded.
I won't doubt if Susani farms still exist here on NL with another monicker,but their days are numbered.
The St. Bernard Bobbysaxy advertised was never for sale, Bsquaredkennels imported that pup for breeding not for sale.
Re: . by knyte(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
E

I'm not accusing him by calling him a reseller though,I'm only shedding light to the scenario here,obviously when you advertise different breeds of puppies daily should tell you,or do some think all the puppies are from his kennel?
As long as he has not collected money without results,one should expect these kind of stuff where pups advertised are not his,or he is mis informed about the origin.
I have talked to him once about the issue of aggressive marketing,though he agreed to try work on it,I realised he likes it that way anyway.
I agree on u on both counts, dts why am saying whenever e comes online e shld do good nd not just ignore all charges
Re: . by blasiangurl85(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
@Kuzee, I don't really understand what you meant by him scooping so low with what I said. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but I think for him to deliver without payment shows that he's trusting and he wanted to prove to me that not all breeders ask for money upfront especially as he was bringing the dog from another state which is risky. About his asking price for the pup I know he doesn't like to divulge his prices online and I want to respect his reasons for not doing so, so I won't say how much it was going for.

@prodeegee, it's a straight back German Shepherd (but the pics of the parents he sent me, the Sire was/is a Slant back. So I guess it's a mix of both)

So far I haven't really read from anyone who said they were actually scammed by him and I believe if they were they would have easily blown the whistle on this forum.

As someone said it must be a case of trying to resell a puppy for someone else who claimed to have had the St Bernard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Cats / The Journey To Breeding A Caucasian/kangal / Binggo Dog Food In Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.