Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Obedience Is Key - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obedience Is Key (430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Is Key by infome1305: 11:26pm On May 18, 2015
In the village of Gomoa Nyirsie lived a very wealthy man with his wife and boy..The man was so rich he could afford anything and was also so kind to everyone even animals in the village..One day the unfortunate thing happened, he just got blind together with his wife. They sold all their riches just to get their sight back but to no avail,they became so poor they could barely afford a days meal.

One day, the man called his son and said "my boy, you know we don't have any money at home nor food to eat so please take the last cow in the barn and take to the market to sell but remember only sell it to someone who say "because of God I will buy this cow"". The son agreed and took the cow to the market, as soon as he got there a lot of people came offering their prices and they were really good prices but the boy did not sell to anyone just because of what his father told him. The day ended and the boy had not sold the cow so had to go home with no money. When the boy got home, his father asked whether he had sold the cow and brought something for them to eat but the boy responded no because no one said "because of God I will buy this cow". The dad was happy his son obeyed him although they will be sleeping on empty stomach for the night.

The boy took the cow to the market the second day and this time the offers that came super exceeded the previous day, but the boy did not sell to anyone and went home with the cow.The boy was getting fed up sleeping on empty stomach day after day so he decided to go to the market very early in the morning the following day. When he arrived at the market very early in the morning on the third day,a man carry herbs got to him and said "because of God I will buy this cow". The boy gave the cow to the man,took his herbs and went home to tell his dad what has happened.

The dad upon hearing this news was pleased that his son heeded to his word.He told him to get his pipe and put some of the herbs in the pipe for him to smoke.As the man started smoking,he began to cough,sneeze and vomit and all of a sudden his eyes opened, he did same for his wife and she also regained her sight. The man then began to acquire all his wealth back again and was even richer than he was before..all because his son obeyed his words..

http://www.infome.us/2015/04/obedience-is-key.html

That's it for now readers, I have learned that, to obey is key, what did you learn??..leave your comments..

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Be Remembered? / "Ssce Freedom" / Only In Time Miss. ..only In Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.