Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal (505 Views)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / Guys, I Need Traffic. / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal by danmention: 11:35pm On May 18, 2015
i need help on how to do a complete university portal website where exams can be taken online , courses registered online and online payment etc
2. do u think its better done with a cms like wordpress or joomla if yes how secured is it?
for any assistance call me or sms me 08063427286, ughegheehiosu@gmail.com
Re: Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal by datecheaply: 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
[size=14pt]I’m Webkuti a Freelance Graphic, Web Designer, Front End & Back End Developer based in Delhi, India – who loves to create design with identity.

For the past six years, I juggle between website design and Front End Development in different web agencies. Each site I develop is built to be search engine friendly, using the latest development principles and techniques. I can design website for you.

Feel free to request to see my portfolio. I'd be very happy to answer any questions you have Get in touch to get a no hassle quote.

Please visit at https://www.pinterest.com/webkuti/pins/

Contact
http://www.webkuti.in
Ph: +91 9562025697
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com[/size]
Re: Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal by resultcase(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2015
With wordpress and Joomla? NO!! You need a more advanced framework........
Re: Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal by JackOfAllTrades: 10:11pm On May 19, 2015
you can still use WordPress or joomla but you will be writing the backend for some specific features, and you need to be really good in php too
Re: Guys, I Need A Full Detail On How Do A Complete University Portal by CyberGuru1(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2015
Yes I thinks it's better done with with Joomla! or Wordpres.
Joomla! or Wordpres are sophisticated frameworks with wide array of developers/community, meaning you could easily get or third-party extension anytime. The security of those CMS all depends on you, it's more secure if you believe and work harder, their security teams are doing great to ensure maximum security always. Mind you, no application is secured if you don't update your security vulnerabilities...

(1) (Reply)

Start Web Hosting Business @ N7500 Per Year !!! / Do You Want To Share Or Sell G Adsense? / What Is The Difference Between & Wordpress.org?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.