Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa (1703 Views)

Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / Swaziland’s ‘prettiest Virgins’ Dance Topless For King(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by Maghan37: 12:20am On May 19, 2015
Dear nairalanders, i just finished watching a ratings on YouTube about the prettiest women in Africa.Although ratings defer from people to people but in some cases some women tend to be regarded as generally pretty e.g Omotola,Genevieve,Nadia,etc. So do you agree that Eritrea,Morocco,Somalia,Angola and Ethiopia(5th-1st) have the prettiest women in Africa.
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by Basildvalour(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2015
I haven't seen them, maybe when I do, I'll be able to categorically agree or disagree.

Nigeria is still the beauty of Africa
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by danieljessy: 12:28am On May 19, 2015
Wat of ghana..dem na get pretty babesgrin
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by Nobody: 12:40am On May 19, 2015
booked. be back to comment when i finish my tour of Eritrea,Morocco,Somalia,Angola and Ethiopia.
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by baybeeboi: 12:47am On May 19, 2015
I have seen that, beliebe me, Nigeria is around 6th and 7th. I luv the ratings and agree with it. east and South African women are just too pretty.
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by LoveDecay(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2015
Nigeria, abeg.
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by Iwant2know: 1:18am On May 19, 2015
Mali should replace Angola in the 1-5 listed above.

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by Blackfire(m): 4:46am On May 19, 2015
This is why marriages fail, so many fine face,but empty at heart(not religion), just like a fine apple,that is made of plastic
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by kemiola89(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
A pictorial evidence would do a much greater job in convincing us.
Re: Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
All West African Women smiley

(1) (Reply)

See How Ooni Of Ife Departed Eko Hotels In Lagos For Osun State After His Visit / Edo Ika Vs. Delta Ika / Why Do Cameroon Like To Call Nigeria, An Evil Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.