Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. (74875 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / My Opinion: Babatunde Raji Fashola Vs Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by scarred9jan(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
olamieseun:
Op abeg include bode thomas, adeniran ogunsanya crossover to akerele den do Uturn at ogunlana walk down to adelabu. All did road na my governor fashola do am, tanks

Akerele ko?
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by sherrylo: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
Mr aresa you don add General hospital Igando area? Methodist primary school Badagy? a 36 classroom school.Round about to Oja Badagry road? PHC Ijanikin? Itohun to Ajara Badary road still on going. when I get time I go add more.
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
scarred9jan:

o ti to ohhh... e don do.....

No, I no gree...
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by scarred9jan(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2015
aresa:

No, I no gree...

they don run commot..
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by OduaVanguard: 8:34pm On May 19, 2015
ba7man:
Why don't I believe u?
LOL. Coz he's lying. cheesy
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by sherrylo: 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
Whalai Fashola ti po ju!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 8:35pm On May 19, 2015

School of Nursing in Igando, Lagos State

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg na why you dey call me?

Abi I dey owe you ni? grin

Anyway when you see a thread comparing 8 years of Fashola to 4 years of Jakande or 6 years of Awo, then mention me ok

Since when did Akpabio become a yoruba man talk less of governor, premier or leader.
Omo iran ki ran

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
IyaIode:
Omo iran ki ran

Ohun ni e!

Back to Sender!!!
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by after1: 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
aresa:
GOV. FASHOLA INSPECTS ISHERI SKILL ACQUISITION CENTRE, ISHERI

The skills acquisition centers he built alone makes me respect that man. I know many graduates that go there and its free of charge. Kudos to Fashola.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by after1: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Ohun ni e!

Back to Sender!!!
[/s]

This jobless oaf is here again with his hatred. Agbaya without brain, ediot.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
sherrylo:
Whalai Fashola ti po ju!

Na true grin

You don see the aloku metal scrap Toronto trains he spent $1 billion World Bank loan on since 2011 in Lagos

Just to give you one small example of the FRAUD and smooth CRIMINAL that Fash'Ole is angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by after1: 8:50pm On May 19, 2015
brightcom:
My bro i admit i cant b sourcing for pics to show u cos many ppl here has done dt, but in front of d whole world i will offer u hospitality in akwa ibom. Come n spend just 2 days, i will camp u in my place n take u around for dt two days n u can go n comment back here. Thats all i hv to say. Contact me on bright4bliss@gmail.com if ur ready for d deal. Thanks

Bros, why cant you snap pics and upload here instead of hosting the OP for 2days. The money you want to spend in hosting can be used to pay anyone to help you snap pics and then you can upload here.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by after1: 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Na true grin

You don see the aloku metal scrap Toronto trains he spent $1 billion World Bank loan on since 2011 in Lagos

Just to give you one small example of the FRAUD and smooth CRIMINAL that Fash'Ole is angry
[/s]

The jobless oaf keep ranting... Loser of the year

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
anonimi:

Na true grin

you have no shame. You better take your two tiny legs and exit this thread before olodumare desend on you. Shameless pdp fool

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
after1:

Na you loose pass as you dey praise a common THEIF who has deprived you & other Lagosians the BASICS of modern society-

- tap water
- public school for all children
- primary health care
- good feeder roads in the states.

Instead of you to respond to the $1 billion Toronto aloku SCAM and be concerned of the NEGLECT of these basic matters
you are shouting like a deranged individual in the market place grin grin

Pity is the only thing I have for you embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you have no shame. You better take your two tiny legs and exit this thread before olodumare desend on you. Shameless pdp fool

Thanks for confirming Fash'Ole is simply a CONMAN aka 419er since you have no credible reply to his Toronto aloku JIBITI!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Going back and forth with a troll gains nothing. You are just helping that troll to derail the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by sherrylo: 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
anonimi:

Na you looses as you dey praise a common THEIF who has deprived you & other Lagosians the BASICS of modern society-

- tap water
- primary health care

Instead of you to respond to the $1 billion Toronto aloku SCAM and be concerned of the NEGLECT of these basic matters

I won't buy that!

Public schools I will rate Fash Darling 85%
Feeder roads I rate him 70%
Health I rate him 70% even my father na beneficiary!

With what he met when he came in and the population of Lagos Fashola is above an average Nigerian governor

Fash cannot finish everything let's just hope Ambo is half as good as Fashla Darling.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
aresa:

Going back and forth with a troll gains nothing. You are just helping that troll to derail the thread.

Misitah photographer, you will do well to post the pinshures of the aloku Toronto locomotives of $1 billion dollar World Bank loan in Lagos to gain some credibility back for your smooth criminal oga!!!

Nor be everyone be mumu for Lagos dey look gada [bridge] dey shout Alihamdililahi plus Hallelujah for our gomina, gomina like many dimwit commentators on this thread grin grin

You hear me so

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
Fashola at LASSA Office.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
sherrylo:

I won't buy that!

Public schools I will rate Fash Darling 85%.

No one is asking you to buy anything. Just asking you to do a simple arithmetic-

- What is the % of 2,000 to 14,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by luvmijeje(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
Walahi, I'll miss Fashola. For his sake, I won't mind if the constitution is change to 4 terms, four years each for elected officials. He's the reasons why no matter they say about Tinubu, he will always have my respect for giving him the platform to shine.

Hopefully, Ambode will perform better than him but I doubt it.

@OP thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by after1: 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Na you loose pass as you dey praise a common THEIF who has deprived you & other Lagosians the BASICS of modern society-

- tap water
- primary health care

[/s]

Pity your mother first, you have never in your miserable life criticize your state governor on this forum. You jump from any Fashola or APC governor thread to ask about tap water, jobless fools like you want the government to feed you, cloth you and even bath you. Hypocrite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by anonimi: 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
after1:
Pity your mother first, you have never in your miserable life criticize your state governor on this forum. You jump from any Fashola or APC governor thread to ask about tap water, jobless fools like you want the government to feed you, cloth you and even bath you. Hypocrite.

Since you dey follow supporter of APC winchious assembly you think sey you sef din get jazz for take sabi person state for faceless forum like this abi? grin

Oya na who be my state governor so YOU can criticise him also grin

Abeg make una come see original, na'ked stewpidity on parole!!!

BTW, where did you get the 'government to feed you, cloth you and even bath you.' line from?

Definitely NOT from anything I posted!
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by bofoy(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
It ok ARESA these is no more comparism, u are showing fashola achievements becos u are frm LAGOS. Akwa ibom will soon join you frm there we shall knw who is the best
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by mrmetoo1: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
This Fashola's own is too much jare. Why does he have to make everyone else look bad. ITK governor!!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by jaybee3(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
A very big well done to Gov Babatunde Foresight Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by emiye(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
A thread like this exposes the uncommon braggadocio of akpabio. Lagos and Akwaibom has about the same annual budget, but Akpabio has a richer capital expenditure budget than Fashola, He claims to allocate 80% of his budget on Capital Projects, but when it is time to show these projects, the project rack is close to empty, Akpabio only dusts the likes of Seriake Dickson of bayelsa. In this WWW world, no one needs to be in Akwa ibom to see projects, just like you dont need to be in Lagos to be aware of Lagos state projects. I can bet this thread has even made some living in Lagos to be more aware of Lagos state projects, even though they have always lived in Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by bofoy(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2015
bofoy:
It ok ARESA these is no more comparism, u are showing fashola achievements becos u are frm LAGOS. Akwa ibom will soon join you frm there we shall knw who is the best
Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by bofoy(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
I started these comparism but i was impartial, ARESA YOU ARE PARTIAL , some of these projects are RENOVATIONS already existing projects . Let me ask you a question which state govt is awarded the best in Nigeria for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.