Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Unlimited Internet Access Via Gprs 3g 3.5g on LapTop $ PC with international sim - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Unlimited Internet Access Via Gprs 3g 3.5g on LapTop $ PC with international sim (1404 Views)

Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Mtn Browsing For Free 4 Phone N Pc.with Free Call And Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Internet Access Via Gprs 3g 3.5g on LapTop $ PC with international sim by oluwafemi113(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2009
hello,
            i have international sim card that only work here in Nigeria to access GPRS 3G and 3.5G  that is you can brows the net free 24 hrs for 365 days for free if you have this net work.
  this sim card is from Singapore and they provide free internet access to there client. if you can get the sim card and you know how to get it work here in Nigeria, so far you can get there net work here you are live and free to the net. but the sim card we only work here for 365 days and you do n`t need any soft ware to soil it e.g F Dom, G noting like all those thing you brows auto acess any site open yahoo IM MSN IM. trad on line using any types of trading platform, update anti virus and download files of any limit with high speed

If you know how to get the sim card and also know how to make it work here in Nigeria good luck to you and that show you we join me in the 365 days unlimited internet access for free.

AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO USE THE NET WORK AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT , YOU CAN AS WELL GET THE SIM CARD FROM ME I HAVE UP TO 150 SIM CARD FOR SALE I JUST CAME BACK FROM TRAVELING WHERE I GOT THOSE SIM CARD AND GOT THEM READY FOR USE HERE IN NIGERIA.

100 % working for 365 days

for more information on how to get it and the price mail or call mark omio femi
08029061051 or 07030882525 
mark_femi19@yahoo.com

i still remain
markomio but using oluwafemi113 still my user name on nairaland
one love

N:B if you need this sim card from me is going to be one on one business, pls noting like send it for me i`ll send u money when i get it, and am not forcing any one to buy from me but if you have interest you can give me a call and we plan for how we meet, na money i use buy am and also to program it to work here  in Nigeria no be small money ooo
Re: Unlimited Internet Access Via Gprs 3g 3.5g on LapTop $ PC with international sim by oluwafemi113(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
the sim card can`t makes call but only have access to gprs 3G and 3.5G
if you know how to go about doing net working 2 to 4 PC one sim card we work

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Grnulated Cristal Sugar (ecumsa 45) At Best Price Ever / Mobile Washer - Efficient And Affordable Hand-operated Washing Machine In Naija / Order you BBQ Grills (Chicken & Turkey) from Sweettingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.