Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

QED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / QED (1567 Views)

QED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QED by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2015
Not to sound whimsical or flip-floppy, but after carefully discussing with some of my friends and seeing more empirical evidence about Murray-Bruce, It will be unconscionable for me to maintain my apology in my earlier post on Ben Murray-Bruce despite some inaccuracies that lay therein. Given what I know now, I hereby retract every apology I tendered!

I won't say anything further about this, but i urge all Nigerians to watch the man carefully, soon you will know why I have retracted my apology.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: QED by acenazt: 6:17am On May 19, 2015
Good one. I have been reading all the crap about that murray man I hope he hasn't forgotten efcc and icpc. And next time decide on what you wan. If na support, support if na Lambast, lambast.

1 Like

Re: QED by Nobody: 6:18am On May 19, 2015
This niccur sha

2 Likes

Re: QED by ikaboy: 6:19am On May 19, 2015
Yeye də smell

1 Like

Re: QED by Pangea: 6:21am On May 19, 2015
The way you are flip flopping like an aba made fan, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously ?
How?
undecided

9 Likes

Re: QED by arewafederation: 6:24am On May 19, 2015
undecided
Re: QED by Badgers14: 6:24am On May 19, 2015
Buahahahahh, @ Op, you're being ridiculous now.

Once you go thug, then untug, its hard to rethug.

Go grab a seat at the back and observe how's its done. You gotta stand your ground man. Abi dem refused to pay you off. undecided

2 Likes

Re: QED by IlikePDP7: 6:26am On May 19, 2015
You are so stupld. Do you actually think anyone cares what you have to say here anymore?

5 Likes

Re: QED by channelz: 6:27am On May 19, 2015
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC3nCS8-VzbiN16TgNq4XO3iHfoh6PuiURnPFejLpzBTQoGZTQneWzwBz5[/img]
Crap:
|krap|Usage: (informal) statements or beliefs that are untrue or make no sense.

-CrapJones

3 Likes

Re: QED by biafransoul: 6:27am On May 19, 2015
Crime jones, I have only one advice for you; you urgently need to visit Yaba Left. Till then......

4 Likes

Re: QED by benuejosh: 6:30am On May 19, 2015
Crap crap crap

2 Likes

Re: QED by ericiland: 6:34am On May 19, 2015
n you r claiming to becom an SA to one of yr one chance party member. u r unstable n unreliable. u can't stand by yr word. just SMH for u n yr principal officer

GEJ my HERO, FAYOSE my ROLE
MODEL...........temitemi1(nairaland 2015)

3 Likes

Re: QED by Nobody: 6:40am On May 19, 2015
I blame the mods that keep giving the likes of you and Barcnista attention with your stuupid posts.

Seun has been hyponotized.

3 Likes

Re: QED by Maxymilliano(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2015
Confused fella ...

3 Likes

Re: QED by frodobee: 6:46am On May 19, 2015
ikaboy:
Yeye də smell
On point. I can smell the w33d from here. The high is something else.

3 Likes

Re: QED by danot1030: 6:48am On May 19, 2015
No being is as confuse as cramjone.

1 Like

Re: QED by deor03(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2015
PDP to APC to PDP

This sounds familiar ?

Well not surprised with your flip flop

2 Likes

Re: QED by missKiffy(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
Confused fellow

2 Likes

Re: QED by MzCorleone(f): 8:39am On May 19, 2015
Ok,you have got the attention you wanted,what next? undecided

2 Likes

Re: QED by buskie13(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2015
Cramjones is like a confused teenager....anyway ...non of my biz...

meanwhile
A young girl about to go on a 1st date with her boyfriend was been tutored by her grandma. "He will try to kiss you, allow him. He will try to cuddle you, allow him. He will try to lay you down and get ontop of you, don't allow him." The girl asked, "Grandma why?" Grandma said "Because if you let him do that, you have allowed him to disgrace you and our family." The girl said "okay" and she left, and go on her date. Several hours later she returned and grandma asked "How did it go?" Girl said "exactly as you said grandma, except when he laid me down and tried to disgrace our family, i quickly turned him over, got ontop of him and disgraced him and his family!" GRANDMA FAINTED!!!

1 Like

Re: QED by VintageCocktail(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2015
Flip flop patam patam flipflop patam patam......the sound of wet 100 naira bathroom slippers.

1 Like

Re: QED by jmoore(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2015
Weed in action. What a clown!!

3 Likes

Re: QED by Nobody: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
Cramjones is a disgrace to humanity, he is not worthy to be in the Animal kingdom.

Cramjones is so confused that I'm suspecting that he took tramadol overdose

4 Likes

Re: QED by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2015
cramjones:
Not to sound whimsical or flip-floppy, but after carefully discussing with some of my friends and seeing more empirical evidence about Murray-Bruce, It will be unconscionable for me to maintain my apology in my earlier post on Ben Murray-Bruce despite some inaccuracies that lay therein. Given what I know now, I hereby retract every apology I tendered!

I won't say anything further about this, but i urge all Nigerians to watch the man carefully, soon you will know why I have retracted my apology.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: QED by ishiamu(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2015
[s][/s]
cramjones:

-CramJones

[s][/s] irrelevant punk like you

3 Likes

Re: QED by eaglechild: 9:35am On May 19, 2015
Alright. We've heard.
Can you now go do something more useful.
Re: QED by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
Cramjones tell me they refused to pay you off grin as far as i'm concerned you are no better than Murray Bruce undecided

Mods!!! FP Please grin

2 Likes

Re: QED by fritiyo: 9:46am On May 19, 2015
Is this cramjones woman or an animal? cos he behaves like one to me. guy park well n stop seeking attention here n dia.

1 Like

Re: QED by Chiaka(f): 10:14am On May 19, 2015
No Source: I did not read, Flip to Next thread please!
Re: QED by after1: 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Cramjones is a disgrace to humanity, he is not worthy to be in the Animal kingdom.

Cramjones is so confused that I'm suspecting that he took tramadol overdose
[/s]

He is still better than your father that was useless from birth till he kicked the bucket. Shameless animal

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts From An Interview With A Jewish Leader About Blacks. / The Many Gaffes Of Buhari's Inaugural Speech / Don't Open This Thread If You're Not From Imo State. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.