Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos (36704 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai Delivering A Lecture At ABU Zaria (Throwback) / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by buharisambisada: 8:52am On May 19, 2015
The evil that men do live with them,this was about the first person that started the insult on president goodluck jonathan he failed to live up as a pastor,pastor in your bible it is written that you should respect those in authority,you were the one who labeled the president a drunk fisher man on national tv in front of your congregration i was shocked and confused at the same time because i couldn't imagine it coming out of a pastor i used to admire i lost my respect for you from that day,well done sir Gods judgement is coming and its going to start with you guys,oh lest i forget this was the same man that said APC gave him a form to fill that he would vacate the sit of vp of the had won the election,pastor you too involved in dirty politics are you the only pastor in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Godsate: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Pastors put themselves through stress because of the heavy workload they carry. The Lord is his strength.

There is an awareness for stress management. Pastors also must always create time to rest and refresh.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by duran2059(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2015
Orunto:
Who wants to kill him, God or satan?
Stupid mumu
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by buJu234: 9:08am On May 19, 2015
Pavore9:
Regular medical check up is very important.

i love this one...

Regular medical check up should b part of the average African man`s life..

dont u service ur car regularly??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Myself2(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
olasmith10:
I wish him speedy recovery.. He should just thread softly...cos when a drum beats too loud,it ll tear..health is wealth..

Yes
Quick recovery to you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Carlmax(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2015
My mentor! Take it easy, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by viaj(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Quick recovery Sir. Devil is a liar.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2015
Pastoring and Politics...! e no easy nah.!

tongue
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Orunto: 10:07am On May 19, 2015
Stupid mumu, you just don't know nothing.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by kodded(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2015
buharisambisada:
The evil that men do live with them,this was about the first person that started the insult on president goodluck jonathan he failed to live up as a pastor,pastor in your bible it is written that you should respect those in authority,you were the one who labeled the president a drunk fisher man on national tv in front of your congregration i was shocked and confused at the same time because i couldn't imagine it coming out of a pastor i used to admire i lost my respect for you from that day,well done sir Gods judgement is coming and its going to start with you guys,oh lest i forget this was the same man that said APC gave him a form to fill that he would vacate the sit of vp of the had won the election,pastor you too involved in dirty politics are you the only pastor in nigeria?
1 billion likes......

Tunde bakare today
osinbajo tommorow

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2015
opalu:
He needs rest. Very busy men of God should take time off to rest from the public eyes from time to time since they are also MEN (humans)
but he is the only one doing the whole work. is it how surposed to be? he does all the preaching and teaching alone while others just sit down and watch. so what do you expect?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by farem: 10:20am On May 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
babyfaceafrica:
That source is not credible enough!!

You mean the source will only be credible if it were "Daura Spectacles" or "Otueke Daily"? I dont get you
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by OGAattheTOP: 10:27am On May 19, 2015
buharisambisada:

If you are a christian and you reason like this. then you really need deliverance from Mr FLESH.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Utchman1: 10:28am On May 19, 2015
Get well soon
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Charly68: 10:32am On May 19, 2015
Let Pastor take off Holiday and rest ..he must have been suffering from Accumulated stress. Why during now when the assignment is still much ..You won't die in Jesus name. But please do your best to listen to your body signals
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by boluyongp(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
Men of God are first men before they became 'of God' .. Rest 'with' Peace Pastor.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by olasmith10(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
Myself2:

Yes Quick recovery to you sir

silence is golden..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by olasmith10(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2015
Myself2:

Yes Quick recovery to you sir

silence is golden..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2015
Reddington Hospital, see levels na!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2015
STRESS?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by Jibolami: 3:43pm On May 19, 2015
The Lord is your strength pastor.Get well soon
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos by G3n3sis: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Is this true or a joke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.