Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation (14801 Views)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Comsol: 6:47am On May 19, 2015
The President of the U.S, Barack Obama has announced that @JohnKerry will lead the U.S. Presidential Delegation to the inauguration of President-elect Buhari of #Nigeria.

See tweet here

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by PassingShot(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2015
High power delegation indeed.

Evidence of new beginning with the rest of the world.

May Almighty God guide our incoming president to do the right things for the masses.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by frodobee: 6:52am On May 19, 2015
Nice one.
I like the fact that America more involved in Nigeria's affairs of recent, oh I forgot Nigeria was going to divide in 2015.

#BabaKnowYourFriends

13 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by seankafor(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2015
whilee putin will lead russia s

4 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by DjHypno(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2015
Mscheweeww how will that increase the minimum wage of civil servants US my foot!

7 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by tunwumi: 6:57am On May 19, 2015
Ok.

What economical benefits will it be for naija

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by omenka(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2015
DjHypno:
Mscheweeww how will that increase the minimum wage of civil servants US my foot!
Life must not always be about one's stomach.

Sometimes you need to show your enemies you have powerful friends to keep them at bay. It helps. smiley

27 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by JingoOAU(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2015
Our international reputation has reduced drastically to the extent that the US secretary of state, equivalent to our SFG is being sent to represent a country...forget dis super power of a thing

Nigeria is so big enough for Obama to come personally...what an insolence

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by kelvyn7: 7:03am On May 19, 2015
GMB's celebration will be like a mega coronation
I pray God gives him wisdom to lead us well
and I wish GEJ farewell in all his future endeavors

17 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by DjHypno(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2015
And this so called friend denied us when Ebola was a big threat to us, they also didn't sell us arms to fight boko haram. Do you pray for a friend that will depart in the days of trouble? I only feel this fvckin americans are only after their own selfish interest and if you don't entertain that, they turn their back on you.
omenka:
Life must not always be about one's stomach.

Sometimes you need to show your enemies you have powerful friends to keep them at bay. It helps. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by omenka(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2015
DjHypno:
And this so called friend denied us when Ebola was a big threat to us, they also didn't sell us arms to fight boko haram. Do you pray for a friend that will depart in the days of trouble? I only feel this fvckin americans are only after their own selfish interest and if you don't entertain that, they turn their back on you.
Stop being overly emotional about things. That is not how the world and international diplomacy works.

And just to let you know, every single country in the world pursue their "selfish interest", Nigeria inclusive. Our National Pledge tells us that much. We pledge to Nigeria our country, to be faithful loyal ad honest and not to the world

Go figure.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2015
I thought they sai it was Obama that was coming? America can go to hell witheir delegation because they are a ill wind that blows nobody any good
Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by DjHypno(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2015
Shoroniyen undecided
omenka:
Stop being overly emotional about things. That is not how the world and international diplomacy works.

And just to let you know, every single country in the world pursue their "selfish interest", Nigeria inclusive. Our National Pledge tells us that much. We pledge to [b
]Nigeria our country, to be faithful, loyal and honest[/b] and not "the world".

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Nobody: 7:37am On May 19, 2015
mtcheww. gay mongers! Buhari will soon fall una hand!

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by sammyj: 7:40am On May 19, 2015
Even US love SAI BABA and this will bring more integrity and trust to the incoming government transition ! !! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Helkayklassic(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2015
I also will lead Nairaland delegation.
Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2015
GOOD THINGS ARE FINALLY COMING TO NIGERIA. WE SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by kay29000(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
Hmm! The beginning of new things. Nigeria will become respected again. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by folabayo1(f): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
John k!
Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by ikombe: 10:17am On May 19, 2015
undecided

3 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by niceguy7(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
Na wa oo, na so dem like buhari?
Every hands shld be on deck to support this buhari govt.

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by ayusco85(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
Comsol:
The President of the U.S, Barack Obama has announced that @JohnKerry will lead the U.S. Presidential Delegation to the inauguration of President-elect Buhari of #Nigeria.
See tweet here
cc lalasticlala

This Obama is not serious. What will bring him down tho Nigeria in person? The candidate he wanted won. This U.S guys u can't ever please dem.

#ObamaComeToNigeriaForMay29th

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by laurel03(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2015
Everybody just like Buhari...... Baba abeg don't disappoint us ooooo...
#HOPEAGAIN 4 Nigeria masses...

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by aare07(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2015
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by efilefun(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2015
This would really make some set of people jealous... The world is really ready for a new NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Pavore9: 10:19am On May 19, 2015
He is free to attend.
Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by imsuboi(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2015
Their puppet has won undecided

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by aventura: 10:19am On May 19, 2015
Obama coming to the inauguration would make it look pretty obvious. Instead, he is to come at a later date before handing over next year. Then it would be a story unlike the inauguration when he'll be among others.

Anyways I lost interest in his visit a fvcking long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by Dronedude(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2015
Like I care...

My warning goes to Buhari, to be careful with his house becos these dogs will only care for the pieces of meat on his plate despite the regard for there Host or master. That's why you lock them out and only throw the bone to them when necessary.

pardon my dog illustration, I do love dogs.

1 Like

Re: John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation by gen2briz(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2015
Why is everybody interested in GMB?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Attack & Brutalise APC Members In Ejigbo,Osun State(pics) / Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Why We Detained Jones Abiri For 2 Years Without Trial – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.