Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia (1096 Views)

Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 8:44am On May 19, 2015
With this, you can be stoning the devil daily to kill time in between executions
Saudi Arabia is advertising for eight new executioners, recruiting extra staff to carry out an increasing number of death sentences, usually done by public beheading.

No special qualifications are needed for the jobs whose main role is “executing a judgment of death” but also involve performing amputations on those convicted of lesser offences, the advert, posted on the civil service jobs portal, said.

Executions and death sentence statistics worldwide: interactive
Read more
The Islamic kingdom is in the top five countries in the world for putting people to death, rights groups say. It ranked third in 2014, after China and Iran, and ahead of Iraq and the United States, according to Amnesty International figures.

A man beheaded on Sunday was the 85th person this year whose execution was recorded by the official Saudi Press Agency, compared to 88 in the whole of 2014, according to Human Rights Watch (HRW). Amnesty said there were at least 90 executions last year.

Most were executed for murder, but 38 had committed drugs offences, HRW said. About half were Saudi and the others were from Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, India, Indonesia, Burma, Chad, Eritrea the Philippines and Sudan.

Saudi authorities have not said why the number of executions has increased so rapidly, but diplomats have speculated it may be because more judges have been appointed, allowing a backlog of appeal cases to be heard.

Political analysts say it might also reflect a tough response by the judiciary to regional turbulence.

A downloadable pdf application form for the executioner jobs, available on the website carrying Monday’s date, said the jobs were classified as “religious functionaries” and that they would be at the lower end of the civil service pay scale.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/18/saudi-arabia-advertises-eight-new-executioners-beheadings-soar

1 Like

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
vooks:

With this, you can be stoning the devil daily to kill time in between executions

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/18/saudi-arabia-advertises-eight-new-executioners-beheadings-soar

I am not looking for a job at the moment.

Anyway, the pay for this job does not seem to be so attractive, since it is a low-level civil service job. I am sure that there are better paying jobs in Saudi Arabia to be had.

BTW, the 'stoning of the devil' ritual is only carried out during the Hajj. But being able to perform umrah regularly will be a plus sha, not to talk of performing salat regularly in the Mecca mosque (depending on where one is posted too).

Thanks for the link anyway.
Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by vooks: 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
Abuamam:

Anyway, the pay for this job does not seem to be so attractive, since it is a low-level civil service job. I am sure that there are better paying jobs in Saudi Arabia to be had.

BTW, the 'stoning of the devil' ritual is only carried out during the Hajj. But being able to perform umrah regularly will be a plus sha, not to talk of performing salat regularly in the Mecca mosque (depending on where one is posted too).

They can try and raise the pay. What happens if the devil is stoned on other days?
Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
Saudi arabia is the best islamic country. The muslim brotherhood of nairaland can apply for the job of head-chopping according to sharia law and the sunnah.

1 Like

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
vooks:

They can try and raise the pay. What happens if the devil is stoned on other days?

Are you the agent in charge? How do you know they will raise the pay? If you confirm that, please get back to me with the new offer.

The symbolic stoning of the devil is a rite, representing Abraham's rejection of the devil, when intending to build the Kaaba, so it is performed as part of the Hajj; ie at its proper time. It has no significamce at any other time, and a performance of any act of worship in Islam, must follow the methodology revealed; ie the sunnah; in order for it to be a rewardeable act of obedience to Allah. We cannot just come up with new acts of worship, and start doing it without evidence. This also includes, method, content and timing of the act of worship.
Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Ifeann(f): 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
Abuamam:

You actually believe throwing that stone does anything to the devil...smh for u

1 Like

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by basilico: 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
We non Muslims are in the know. All Muslims want to impose sharia and hudud laws. Cardinal among hudud laws is that if you leave Islam you deserve to die.
If you defame Islam or caricature that prophet you deserve to die.
Hudud laws prescribe punishment for transgressing Allah laws.If you steal you lose your hand.
If you are gay you die. If you commit zinna you die.
Some of us are no idiots.
Islam is Islam wherever its dominant and all laws laid down in hadeeths apply.
Kuffar is not stupid, the leftist enablers have lost their mind.
Sweden thinks that giving jobs to ISIL fighters returning from fighting will pacify them to not kill Swiss citizen's.

1 Like

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by mustymatic(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

You actually believe a man is your lord and u think he hears u...smh for u smiley
Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Of course not. The devil is not even there. It is just a symbolic act showing that we reject his temptations to do evil; as Abraham did.

basilico:
We non Muslims are in the know. All Muslims want to impose sharia and hudud laws. Cardinal among hudud laws is that if you leave Islam you deserve to die.
If you defame Islam or caricature that prophet you deserve to die.
Hudud laws prescribe punishment for transgressing Allah laws.If you steal you lose your hand.
If you are gay you die. If you commit zinna you die.
Some of us are no idiots.
Islam is Islam wherever its dominant and all laws laid down in hadeeths apply.
Kuffar is not stupid, the leftist enablers have lost their mind.
Sweden thinks that giving jobs to ISIL fighters returning from fighting will pacify them to not kill Swiss citizen's.

The Swiss are not from Sweden. Swiss=Switzerland.

Sure. Don't you want everyone to accept Jesus as his/her lord and saviour, becoming a xtian?
Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
Lol
Before I forget
MuhamMAD was a mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Ifeann(f): 6:42am On May 21, 2015
Abuamam:

Of course not. The devil is not even there. It is just a symbolic act showing that we reject his temptations to do evil; as Abraham did.

The funny thing is that amongst all the nairaland Muslims you appear to be the smartest one, after usermane of course(he is way smarter than you). But your comments are so nonsensical sometimes.

So if the devil is not there why bother to stone it. Don't u see the pagan relationship in several Islamic practises and indeed the foundations of Islamic teachings.

Can't u see it is a religion trapped in 7th century Arabia where polygamy, child marriage, sex slavery, beheadings, wars, was rift.

I mean what kind of a god abrogates adoption after his prophet sleeps with his own adopted son's wife hence leaving millions of Arab children without the comfort of an adoptive family.

A god who makes his fellowers bow towards an ancient pagan temple 5times a day. Who advocates domestic violence and fighting people until they submit to him.

Who makes people save their whole lives to journey to mecca and perform pagan rituals including stoning an entity that isn't there.

Think man, think.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2015
Ifeann:

The funny thing is that amongst all the nairaland Muslims you appear to be the smartest one, after usermane of course(he is way smarter than you). But your comments are so nonsensical sometimes.

So if the devil is not there why bother to stone it. Don't u see the pagan relationship in several Islamic practises and indeed the foundations of Islamic teachings.

Can't u see it is a religion trapped in 7th century Arabia where polygamy, child marriage, sex slavery, beheadings, wars, was rift.

I mean what kind of a god abrogates adoption after his prophet sleeps with his own adopted son's wife hence leaving millions of Arab children without the comfort of an adoptive family.

A god who makes his fellowers bow towards an ancient pagan temple 5times a day. Who advocates domestic violence and fighting people until they submit to him.

Who makes people save their whole lives to journey to mecca and perform pagan rituals including stoning an entity that isn't there.

Think man, think.

You have zero understanding of Islam. Your analysis is so shallow, it is painful. I also take offence at your regular 'smart' ratings. I do not know who you think you are; to be bestowing 'awards' to people. It smacks of advanced arrogance, which you seem to have in excess.

Some actions are performed as symbolic reminders of how important it is to reject disobedience to Allah. The sole objective remains obedience to and love for Allah alone. We do not bow to the Kaaba. We bow to Allah, using the Kaaba as a focal point for unity of the Muslim ummah, instituted by Abraham for just such a purpose. We stand at Arafah as a remembrance of the day our forefather Adam, stood and begged Allah for forgiveness; we stone the pillars standing where our great prophet Abraham stoned the actual devil, in remembrance of the event, and as a symbolic rejection of the devil, as Abraham likewise rejected him. We sacrifice a sheep in remembrance of Abraham's total submission to Allah's Will by sacrificing his only son.

Which of these things is pagan?

Islam came to show us the way to living our lives, by scripture and as shown to us by example of the prophet (saw). That Allah showed us through his example that adopted children are not to be considered as biological children in ties of kinship, is a mercy to us. The prophet (saw) married her AFTER the verse had been revealed, breaking an established tradition that confused lineages, where sibl8ngs adopted into seperate families could be married unknowingly. This way established firmly that adopted children retain their own lineage. I dont know where you pulled the statistic that it prevents Muslims from adopting. Many families that I know of have adopted children, in addition to their own biological children. So I do not see that the issue has 'abrogated' adoption. As for fighting battles, if they disqualify him from prophethood, then they disqualify Moses even more from prophethood. You cannot use double standards when referring to both. In fact, the prophet Muhammad (saw) was driven out forcefully from his home and possessions, and fought to regain them for the most part. The prophet Musa; according to your OT; voluntarily left his home in Egypt and conquered and committed genocides against tribes who had never harmed him previously, so as to take over their lands. Yet you still acknowledge him as a great prophet.

Think objectively young lady, think. Before I became a Muslim, I really thought about all these matters and many more that you have not even scratched the surface of, the same way I previously studied the practice of xtianity. You have nothing new to teach me, your efforts are pathetic. I mostly respond to your posts because of Muslims who might not have really taken the time to learn about their religion, and who may fall for your bigoted, hate-filled interpretation of the purest example of monotheism on the planet.

You may continue your petulant commentary unhindered. I have finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Ifeann(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
Abuamam:

You have zero understanding of Islam. Your analysis is so shallow, it is painful.

Lol,... says the guy who thinks a 53year old man having sex with a child is normal.

I remember you mentioned that one has to go to an Islamic school for years to understand the commands in the quran despite your quran saying it is clear and easy to understand.

I also take offence at your regular 'smart' ratings. I do not know who you think you are; to be bestowing 'awards' to people. It smacks of advanced arrogance, which you seem to have in excess.

Oh really.. Princess I say it as I see it. Some of u orthodox Muslims are dumb as a doorknob and I make sure to point it out, especially as they defend the deeds of mohammed such as slavery,killing of apostates, sex with kids, drinking camel piss etc all of which the unholy prophet of Islam approves.

Islam came to show us the way to living our lives, by scripture and as shown to us by example of the prophet (saw). That Allah showed us through his example that adopted children are not to be considered as biological children in ties of kinship, is a mercy to us.

What mercy is it to make it clear to kids that they are not your biological kids. You are wicked.

The prophet (saw) married her AFTER the verse had been revealed, breaking an established tradition that confused lineages,
where sibl8ngs adopted into seperate families could be married unknowingly.

So the best way your Islamic god sort to prevent this non issue is to stop adoptions there by condemning hundreds of millions of orphaned muslim kids for 1400 years to orphanages rather than the warmth of an adoptive family.

Your Islamic allah that approves of marriage between Frist cousins that is known to cause genetic abnormalities.

This way established firmly that adopted children retain their own lineage. I dont know where you pulled the statistic that it prevents Muslims from adopting. Many families that I know of have adopted children, in addition to their own biological children. So I do not see that the issue has 'abrogated' adoption.

So are u saying that adoption is not abrogated in Islam. Muslims keep disobeying mohammed so if your friends have adopted kids they won't be the frist to disobey mohammeds commands. Do u drink camel piss? Of course not, but your prophet says u should take it for good health.

As for fighting battles, if they disqualify him from prophethood, then they disqualify Moses even more from prophethood. You cannot use double standards when referring to both. In fact, the prophet Muhammad (saw) was driven out forcefully from his home and possessions, and fought to regain them for the most part. The prophet Musa; according to your OT; voluntarily left his home in Egypt and conquered and committed genocides against tribes who had never harmed him previously, so as to take over their lands. Yet you still acknowledge him as a great prophet.

Moses did what he had to do for his people but he never had sex with children, raped captives, slew people for criticizing him etc.

Besides, why bring Moses up, I am a Christian my point of reference is the deeds and words of Christ Jesus. Must I remind u every day.

Think objectively young lady, think. Before I became a Muslim, I really thought about all these matters and many more that you have not even scratched the surface of, the same way I previously studied the practice of xtianity.

Perhaps u need to stop studying the "practice of xtianity" and pray to Christ for his gospel to reach your heart and lead you to true CHRISTIANITY.

You have nothing new to teach me, your efforts are pathetic.

That your cup of tea. Only a dead man stops learning new things. I learn a lot about Islam everyday. The more I learn, the more I am convinced it is from the devil.

I mostly respond to your posts because of Muslims who might not have really taken the time to learn about their religion, and who may fall for your bigoted, hate-filled interpretation of the purest example of monotheism on the planet.

You may continue your petulant commentary unhindered. I have finished.

You say its bigoted and hate filled because it bitter learning the truth about your prophet. Dude sex with a child is disgusting, but u will say its bigoted, sex with your son's wife is abominable, yet u will say its hateful to say it.

Why, because your prophet did it.

Away with you. U are disgusting, why ? Because u have read the hadiths and quran far more than the average muslim here yet u embrace mohammed's shameful conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol,... says the guy who thinks a 53year old man having sex with a child is normal.

I remember you mentioned that one has to go to an Islamic school for years to understand the commands in the quran despite your quran saying it is clear and easy to understand.

Oh really.. Princess I say it as I see it. Some of u orthodox Muslims are dumb as a doorknob and I make sure to point it out, especially as they defend the deeds of mohammed such as slavery,killing of apostates, sex with kids, drinking camel piss etc all of which the unholy prophet of Islam approves.

What mercy is it to make it clear to kids that they are not your biological kids. You are wicked.

So the best way your Islamic god sort to prevent this non issue is to stop adoptions there by condemning hundreds of millions of orphaned muslim kids for 1400 years to orphanages rather than the warmth of an adoptive family.

Your Islamic allah that approves of marriage between Frist cousins that is known to cause genetic abnormalities.

So are u saying that adoption is not abrogated in Islam. Muslims keep disobeying mohammed so if your friends have adopted kids they won't be the frist to disobey mohammeds commands. Do u drink camel piss? Of course not, but your prophet says u should take it for good health.

Moses did what he had to do for his people but he never had sex with children, raped captives, slew people for criticizing him etc.

Besides, why bring Moses up, I am a Christian my point of reference is the deeds and words of Christ Jesus. Must I remind u every day.

Perhaps u need to stop studying the "practice of xtianity" and pray to Christ for his gospel to reach your heart and lead you to true CHRISTIANITY.

That your cup of tea. Only a dead man stops learning new things. I learn a lot about Islam everyday. The more I learn, the more I am convinced it is from the devil.

You say its bigoted and hate filled because it bitter learning the truth about your prophet. Dude sex with a child is disgusting, but u will say its bigoted, sex with your son's wife is abominable, yet u will say its hateful to say it.

Why, because your prophet did it.

Away with you. U are disgusting, why ? Because u have read the hadiths and quran far more than the average muslim here yet u embrace mohammed's shameful conduct.

Mr.kun, it seems you've abandoned me. The Noble Quran says its easy to understand, but it did warn of people that are deaf dumb and worse than cows, I completely agree with that. Anyways, you did say he sounds smart did you not? That's the thing, the more you read about islam, the more you fall in love with it and the smarter you become, it opens the mind and the heart. But let's skip the spiritual aspects and jump into facts. You say islam abrogates or forbids adoption, I'd like to see where or how you came up with that. You said first cousin marriages are allowed in islam, I say of course, there is a slightly greater chance of genetic defects, extreme problems only occur if its a recurrent practise up to an umpteenth generation, but saying that such marriages should not be allowed is like saying that it is forbidden to get married to people with sickle sell anemia. Besides, I would love to know where your bible forbids marriage between first cousins. You christians and your double standards and selective morality, smh. Heck if we're all children of Adam and Eve, then do the maths. You claim Muhammad had sex with children (subhanallah), this is what you christians hold as your holy grail. Were the people of moses pedophiles, was your god a pedophile, was joseph a pedophile, is jesus a pedophile? You claim Muhammad fought wars and beheaded people and that makes him a monster, now tell me, you claim moses and his people did not do all those things, but I beg to differ, according to your bible they did worse! did moses and jesus serve different gods? Because by your definition if Muhammad was a villian then the biblical Moses was a tyrannious monster! Mr.Kun, I've also noticed that even though your post show you have loads of time, the quality and quantity of your work is wilting, you're losing steam and still not a dent on islam. There have been many before you, and they'll be many after you, but just as sure as you and your sisterhood of travelling gits are worthless, irrelevant and harmless, islam will surely continue to prevail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is The Only True Religion. Others Are Fake / What If God Is A Myth! / Remove Islam’s ‘scarlet Letter’ Sex Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.