Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend (20706 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Man Arrested In Ebonyi For Raping Nine Girls (Picture) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by kbshow100(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Very soon MASSOB will ask jonathan to pardon him.

Mark my word
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Firefire:

what shocked shocked shocked

She's right, I don't know if the devil now lives in some men out there. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by oppybouy(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
dude should be castrated with blunt rocks!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by toshmann(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
and the Man is still alive?
I think a law should be made that these Rapist be executed instead.
imagine 9yrs old.

I trust the General Buhari to make such a law and this time, on this issue, I will support him.

A slow painful death will be more appropriate
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by tiredface: 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
WHAT KIND OF STUPI D QUESTION IS THAT? WHAT WILL A SANE MAN SEE SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE IN A 9YR OLD GIRL?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
so bad
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ogiewanye(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
na wa o...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by MissNairaland1: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
i say.....it should be cut off.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Firefire(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

She's right, I don't know if the devil now lives in some men out there. embarassed

One day old ke ? Omo Oojo ?

This world is becoming ridiculous if this is true undecided

Maranatha!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Idrismusty97(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
I only came to see the name of the man....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ola1982(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
Women ooooooo na God go save we men
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by ELBAND: 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
He shud be sentenced to live imprisonment ASAP!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
Stupid woman, because of money your daughter was raped

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
Firefire:

One day old ke ? Omo Oojo ?

This world is becoming ridiculous if this is true undecided

Maranatha!

Amen!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by goshen26: 1:18pm On May 19, 2015
Lagusta:
This man is a christian from the east....

If it were to be a "kazeem" or an "amodu" you hear the hypocrites say ISLAM THIS, ISLAM THAT...

Anyway, I propose this punishment for him....
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by JudgeWilson(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
9 years old? shocked dis is pure wickedness. SMH 4 some men undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by manuroq(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2015
God help us
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by emilyone(f): 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
He should be castrated
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
The woman was careless with her child but I guess she never expected that .

Men this days can never be trusted even with a day old girl angry

Nonesense talk.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
Chai!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by InMyOpinion(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
[size=14pt]There;s no suffiecient evidence here to prove the guy is guilty of rape or otherwise - neither is there proof that Amaka had or did not have a relationship with the suspect - so I think Its pre-mature to judge. @Lupey - please give me your legal perspective smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Bsc(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
If u had notice , people who always carry ticks and cutlass 1st to kill a thief , are d same very people who engage in robbery, thugs, agboros..hoodlums, cultism... The law court is not like u, is a place for principle of fair hearing.. Audi alteram partem...lawyers u know what I mean... It could all be set up from Amaka who's relationship with the accused have gone sour.. The man can also be guilty.. Let the court determine!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by MKO4ever(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

That is because Ojo is dominated by PDP members naa, and we all know how those people bahave

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Islie: 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Why evuuls nah

How about your bf
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Islie: 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Stupid woman, because of money your daughter was raped

Very sensible comment for a female
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by tizblink: 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
Ah ah! The rate at which this happens to unbecoming
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by IceDude(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2015
Nawa for dat man sef o, wetin cum swt am for dat small gal kpekus? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by austinesteve(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
blame the woman for making her daughter fall a victim for this....there is more to this gist than what we perceive here.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:56pm On May 19, 2015
Islie:

Very sensible comment for a female
thanks
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Consider91(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2015
The man and the woman know what is happening. The earlier they both say the truth, about the extramarital sex and the rape, the better for them.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by gbengus26(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
They need to examine that man brain to know if the brain correct.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend by Emaprince: 2:20pm On May 19, 2015
The woman is having an affair with him. That's why she secretly sends her daughter to go collect money from him regularly. It started with 5000, then 1000 every now and then. The dude, as a mentally unstable fool, decided to take advantage of the girl. Too bad, but the woman should share in the blame and punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children / Gun Battle Between Police & Armed-Robbers In Lagos, 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.