Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price (812 Views)

Audi, Seat, Skoda, Vw And Porsche Transponder And Remote Key Programming / Nissan Transponder Keys Available! / Honda Transponder Key Rush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by ahmadalbei: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2009
hi
if you need any transponder key
remote
remote cover
transponder key cover
transponder chips
pin codes
key programmer
remote programmer books
you can contact me
our visit my web-site
www.albarakakey.com
and for locksmith this is the price list
http://buy.albarakakey.com/Al_Baraka_Key_Catalog2009.pdf

we can send the shipment to any where
we can program all cars al
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by ahmadalbei: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
what no body need transponder keys
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by kablooee: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
Which remotes do you have and their prices.
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by rhedsoul(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
Do you have an office in lagos?
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by winnteam(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Oga, your prices are high.
I visited your website and moreover you are based in UAE.
How do you expect to programme a key for someone in Lagos whom you need his car to do the programming?[/size]
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by ahmadalbei: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
my friend if you need to program key for can
some cars can be programmed without the car
if you send me the computer with some parts
and some cars should be programmed on the car

and our price is for small quantity
if you need big quantity we can give you the best price
you can try me

www.albarakakey.com

http://buy.albarakakey.com/Al_Baraka_Key_Catalog2009.pdf
Re: Do You Need Transponder Key With Good Price by ahmadalbei: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2009

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Spare Parts For Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubshi,benz,ect. / 2009 Hyundai Genesis V8 Technology Pkg. ( Hyundai Floors Lexus Hands Down )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.