Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. (1271 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by opey112(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2015
Assuming one day Armed robbers come toyour house after robbing you they give you a gun to shoot and kill your wife. Suddenly you go by your knee pleading say "wallahi" Sir I can't Because I love her wholeheartedly. Therefore the angry robber collected the gun and give it to your wife quickly she collected the gun and point at your direction and pull the trigger unfortunately there was no bullet, the robber collected the gun laugh and left. Friend be honest after the encounter what will you do if this woman was your wife?
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by xmich(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by Damikevin(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2015
Speechless.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by elantraceey(f): 11:45am On May 19, 2015
No good wife will do that after seeing what the husband did .

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 19, 2015
lolzzz..... daht wallahi wey ah take beg de robbers, wallahi i go send her home wallahi
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by opey112(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2015
Am going to keep silent her conscience will deal with her.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by coogar: 11:50am On May 19, 2015
opey112:
Assuming one day Armed robbers come toyour house after robbing you they give you a gun to shoot and kill your wife. Suddenly you go by your knee pleading say "wallahi" Sir I can't Because I love her wholeheartedly. Therefore the angry robber collected the gun and give it to your wife quickly she collected the gun and point at your direction and pull the trigger unfortunately there was no bullet, the robber collected the gun laugh and left. Friend be honest after the encounter what will you do if this woman was your wife?

nothing should be done to the wife.
she was under duress when she pulled the trigger.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2015
opey112:

Silence will kill her walahi!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
If she does it under duress and to save her own life, I will commend her for doing the right thing. Even if she did not want to pull the trigger, I will encourage her to do it, so as to save her life, and be there for the kids. When you go to a family's house to ask for their daughter as your wife, you are totally committed to defending her person and her honour. If you feel unable to do so, then leave her for her loving parents.

If she does it with alacrity and voluntarily as the post suggests, then she should be given her freedom. She obviously has been wishing and waiting for such an opportunity.

Anyway, the whole question is rhetorical. I doubt that such a situation can ever arise.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by coded01: 4:42am On May 24, 2015
Food for thought... lipsrsealed

No matter what people say now, its a different ball game in such a situation... But we rebuke it in JESUS Name... AMEN!!! cool
Re: What Will You Do To Your Wife In This Situation. by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On May 24, 2015
opey112:

Well.

She obviously doesn't love you wholeheartedly. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Thank you / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.