Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. (786 Views)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Prof. Osibanjo's Role as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by reganvida: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
Last time i posted something about Biafra, i expected it to make front page but it didn't either due to disregard to Biafra's cause or any other rule I don't know of. Despite that,the article got the recognition it was due.
Radio Biafra have been gaining momentum lately,more and more people are tuning to its frequency,listening to the speakers whip up sentiments among Igbos and non Igbos who are sympathetic to the cause and it gets me wondering is this part of a larger plan?
A lot of us who are conversant with history will know that for the quest for independence or break up to be attained,there must be a good and active propaganda machine in place. I believe Radio Biafra is here to provide that. Lately,the freedom fighters of Niger Delta have been holding serials of meetings with that of south east. There has been increase in the cries of marginalization by them and also an increase in interests of the people of south east on how power is shared in the country.
All these points to the effectiveness of Radio Biafra at its propaganda. They are successfully whipping up sentiments for which in no distant time,the whole of Nigeria will be ready to listen.
A lot of people will dismiss Biafra as a fantasy of few disgruntled igbos but with time,it may became a reality to all Igbos and when it does,there will be no stopping the actualization of Biafra but until then,let's sit back and enjoy one Nigeria while it lasts.
Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by cheruv: 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
you're damn correct Regan!
the Biafran army and airforce have intensified their training abroad in readiness for the great crusade.
very soon, the states of Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Anioma and Enugwu would give thanks to Chukwu Abiama on the great things he had done especially for resurrecting the 4000 year old Biafran empire.
greetings to the peoples of Izon, Mmoño(Ibibio/efik), Oyono(ekoi&ojoga) and Igbo for this wonderful development cool

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by Babalegba(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
The effects of smoking too much weed can be predictably dangerous
Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 19, 2015
Biafra radio is now the new opium hovering in the airwaves of se/ss.
Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by PedroJP(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2015
OP i don't know if u are for us or against us. Biafra must come. Can't u imagine where u are in a nation that u can b proud of ? A nation intl communities would respect and invest heavily in ? A nation without Islam ? A nation that has respect for life ? Come on, tell urself the truth pls.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by reganvida: 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
PedroJP:
OP i don't know if u are for us or against us. Biafra must come. Can't u imagine where u are in a nation that u can b proud of ? A nation intl communities would respect and invest heavily in ? A nation without Islam ? A nation that has respect for life ? Come on, tell urself the truth pls.

And from my write up,what did you deduce?
Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by reganvida: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
Babalegba:

It's funny that anybody who doesn't write what is agreeable to you is somehow high on weed. Your line of thought stunts growth.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by reganvida: 2:14pm On May 19, 2015
Demburrows:
Biafra radio is now the new opium hovering in the airwaves of se/ss.

That is so true.
Re: Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 19, 2015
Babalegba:
Are you sure you are not high in delusion?

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down - Nigeria Business News / Track President Buhari Promises / ‘I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.