Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,338 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

In Need Of Financial Assistance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Need Of Financial Assistance (3160 Views)

Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2015
Nairalanders, I still require your assistance.

Guys please help me get back to work.

I plead with your kind hearts and conscience. Please bail me
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Somebody should please come to my aid.

Guys, I can't sleep. I am restless. Pressure is mounting on from all corners.

End of the month is around.

I'm not asking for freebie neither am I asking for the complete amount. I just need something to apprach to the distribution company so as to effect reconnection. Then I can get on with rebuilding my life.

Guys please.
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2015
Hello, please do not ignore my plea.

I beg of you
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by kemback2220003: 12:17pm On May 22, 2015
Op u are a thief.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2015
Wow Kemback,

thanks all the same
Re: In Need Of Financial Assistance by Marius50: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148

(1) (2) (Reply)

British House Of Common Moved Motion 808 For Biafra Referendum / Breaking: REAL Reason Why Buhari Decline Electoral Bill / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Awaiting State Dinner With IPOB Executives In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.