Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

IS MOURINHO Really The Game Changer?honest Views Please - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IS MOURINHO Really The Game Changer?honest Views Please (365 Views)

Is Mourinho Loosing His Heroic Status Among The Blue Fans? / Is Mourinho On The Decline? / Is Mourinho Rude Or Not In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IS MOURINHO Really The Game Changer?honest Views Please by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 19, 2015
Going by the recent victory of Chelsea in the premier league,it behoves me to say that Jose Mourinho is someone worth emulating.I remember 2006 or thereabout when he was Chelsea coach,he made premier league very popular in Nigeria because of his continuous outburst and braggadocios statements,though with proof of continuous victory.He left Chelsea for some time,his absence from the English League made premier league not to be that Interesting and all.Now he is back and is still winning trophies for Chelsea like before.The question I am asking is this "Is Mourinho a Game Changer who understands Football dynamics?" or is he just lucky?Honest contributions please

(1) (Reply)

Aussie Season Key Revealed!!! / Watch Highlights: UEFA Cup Final: Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2 – 3 Sevilla / Nwankwo Kanu Challenge Flying Eagles To Go All Out Beat Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.