Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking (9144 Views)

Business Owners That Require Foreign Currencies - FCI Can Help / Start this business with #20,000 Only; No Networking/up Line/downlline Needed / Where are the school owners?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by temple007: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Add me up 08140691867
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by geokentech: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Geoken: 0806036058( Borehole drilling, Soil testing, Pile design), Autocad, Pdms, Petrel software training
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by geokentech: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Merxi: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by afecofrank(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please add my number +8613710705988

We specialize in International Air, Sea cargo transportation, Logistics and Services from China to ASWP, Door-to-door Express services, products sourcing and consultations. We work with world first class airlines and shipping lines for safe and quick delivery.

Express kilo rate: Freight $9/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N500/kg.
Cargo: $6-6.5/kg (depends of quantity & Season), clearing N400/kg.

Sea Groupage (LCL): N80,000/CBM freight+clearing.

Full container load (FCL), private container shipments available too.

If you have larger quantity cargoes, we can re-negotiate this offers.

Do you need assistance with buying from China, checking your suppliers to make sure the company really exist, contacting factories directly to develop your own product, contact us.

Looking forward to serving you!

Mr. Frank
Phone/WhatsApp: +8613710705988
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by temple007: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Add me Colreg Logistics
Mr ifeanyi
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by samwheel(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by kenneth58(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Keygologistics(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Add 08141770268
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Barikazeez2017: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Add me up 07032475327, am into garri ijebu and starch production. I also suppy honey
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Olaultimate(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by afecofrank(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mobile Accessories-good quality phone cases of assorted models and types and reliable supplies. Contact me.

Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by dellaziz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
anybody here into garri production, I mean factory produced, within Ibadan to abeokuta
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by FertileAfrika: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
dellaziz:
anybody here into garri production, I mean factory produced, within Ibadan to abeokuta

Dry and Fine White Garri for Sale. Perfect for drinking and Eba. Ijebu Garri and Yellow Garri also available.

₦6,500 per bag of 20-paint buckets. Minimum order of 10-bags. Delivery arrangements available.

Brought to you by MiddleBrook Farms.

Email: info@middlebrookfarms.com.ng

Visit product page Here.

Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by geokentech: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
I offer services in soil testing, pile design, oil and gas Softwares training ( Autocad, Petrel, piping )- 08060360538
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by dellaziz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
FertileAfrika:

Dry and Fine White Garri for Sale. Perfect for drinking and Eba. Ijebu Garri and Yellow Garri also available.

₦6,500 per bag of 20-paint buckets. Minimum order of 10-bags. Delivery arrangements available.

Brought to you by MiddleBrook Farms.

Email: info@middlebrookfarms.com.ng

Visit product page Here.

no disrespect, but it's been produced in an unhealthy and unhygienic environment.
plus I doubt it's factory produced
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by FertileAfrika: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2018
dellaziz:

no disrespect, but it's been produced in an unhealthy and unhygienic environment.
plus I doubt it's factory produced

That's Ok and you are entitled to your opinion.
But point of correction, the environment you spoke of is merely low-tech, and not 'unhygienic' as you allege. I could have opted to merely show you pictures of rows and columns of the finished and bagged Garri and you probably wouldn't have cared undecided.

But in any case, I will have you know that the factory you are referring to is arguably the largest Garri producing cluster in the entire country. It has been in operation since the early 80s, consistent daily operation I mean. It comprises of over 300 processors involved in the different functions of Garri production, processing nothing less than 100 trucks of cassava on a daily basis (no exaggeration).

Their 'low tech' operational model is the reason they are still in business up till today and can meet an increasing daily demand of the product (they do business worth multiple millions of naira daily, with hundreds of bags leaving their cluster for different parts of Nigeria and beyond); you have most likely consumed their product without being aware that they are the source.

And, a lot of the repackaged Garri you find in convenience stores across the country also emanate from that very cluster. #Real talk.

Nigeria can barely even meet its Garri production and consumption demand due to the heavy competing demand for cassava (be it industrial and otherwise) but the production cluster in question is arguably the most dependable in terms of delivery. Again, as far as hygiene and food safety concern, the end-product Garri in question is eventually sieved and stir-fried in tremendous heat before being bagged. I doubt they would still be in business after close to 40-years of operation and existence if their production methods/end-products are unsafe for consumption.

Please make no mistake about it, I am only saying all these to set the record straight and not necessarily to coerce you into patronizing the Garri I am marketing because without either of us, my Garri producers will still continue to sell. undecided
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by dellaziz(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2018
FertileAfrika:

That's Ok and you are entitled to your opinion.
But point of correction, the environment you spoke of is merely low-tech, and not 'unhygienic' as you allege. I could have opted to merely show you pictures of rows and columns of the finished and bagged Garri and you probably wouldn't have cared undecided.

But in any case, I will have you know that the factory you are referring to is arguably the largest Garri producing cluster in the entire country. It has been in operation since the early 80s, consistent daily operation I mean. It comprises of over 300 processors involved in the different functions of Garri production, processing nothing less than 100 trucks of cassava on a daily basis (no exaggeration).

Their 'low tech' operational model is the reason they are still in business up till today and can meet an increasing daily demand of the product (they do business worth multiple millions of naira daily, with hundreds of bags leaving their cluster for different parts of Nigeria and beyond); you have most likely consumed their product without being aware that they are the source.

And, a lot of the repackaged Garri you find in convenience stores across the country also emanate from that very cluster. #Real talk.

Nigeria can barely even meet its Garri production and consumption demand due to the heavy competing demand for cassava (be it industrial and otherwise) but the production cluster in question is arguably the most dependable in terms of delivery. Again, as far as hygiene and food safety concern, the end-product Garri in question is eventually sieved and stir-fried in tremendous heat before being bagged. I doubt they would still be in business after close to 40-years of operation and existence if their production methods/end-products are unsafe for consumption.

Please make no mistake about it, I am only saying all these to set the record straight and not necessarily to coerce you into patronizing the Garri I am marketing because without either of us, my Garri producers will still continue to sell. undecided

all goody,

meant no harm, just tired of Sandy and stony garri that y,

where is it located?
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by FertileAfrika: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2018
dellaziz:

all goody,

meant no harm, just tired of Sandy and stony garri that y,

where is it located?

No single grain of stone is in the Garri. And depending on the volume you intend to purchase (at least 10 bags), I can give you a small sample of the white Garri. As per the location, it is within Oyo state; that's as far as I can tell you. As a marketer who is in the business to make some modest margins I can't divulge the exact location of my source, though I have already given enough hints as to its geographical location. If you are interested, let's continue our conversation on WhatsApp. 08056460390.
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Gloriouspa(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
We are into beautification and landscaping works. We plant flowers, fresh grasses, palm trees, shrubs etc. At Gloriouspath Nigeria Enterprises, we make environment more beautiful.

Call/whatsapp us on: 08161613188.

Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by gbene: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Add me 07051149454
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by OrinAgba(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hello guys, I just created a thread on how to invest in Daviva Print Business with just 10,000. With 10000, I can help you get this materials at wholesale price. With 10, 000, you can get like 8 to 10 bundles of Daviva Print of different designs (A bundle contains 6yards). The print is of good texture and never wash off. This is a good investment opportunity which I believe will be of great advantage to a lot of people that are interested.

Kindly click on the link below to see the thread. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/4855319/how-start-ankara-daviva-print

Or you Whatsapp me on 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Kairiaba: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please add me to the group +2202035874
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Keygologistics(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2019
KeyGO Logistics
Our services includes;
* Pick up and drop off
* same day delivery
* schedule delivery
* bulk delivery
* express delivery
* ecommerce delivery
* cash on delivery ( pay on delivery)
We are fast safe and reliable.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268

Your friendly neighborhood delivery service...
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by Keygologistics(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Add 08141770268
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by donimali: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello everyone, please if you’re interested in leasing an Excavator Machine for any of your project, Please contact me on: 08029619870, Malik. Thanks
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by afecofrank(m): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Do you have shipments coming from China? Please contact me. Thanks
Keygologistics:
KeyGO Logistics
Our services includes;
* Pick up and drop off
* same day delivery
* schedule delivery
* bulk delivery
* express delivery
* ecommerce delivery
* cash on delivery ( pay on delivery)
We are fast safe and reliable.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268

Your friendly neighborhood delivery service...
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by osaudu: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Zero7 054600539
Re: Small Business Owners Lets Meet Here For Networking by fredrickz03: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls do add me up on 07035078310

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state / Broilers Chicken For Sale. / New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.