Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dele Momodu Sends Davido And Baby Mama Sophie Momodu A Congratulatory Message On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Sends Davido And Baby Mama Sophie Momodu A Congratulatory Message On (738 Views)

Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Sends Davido And Baby Mama Sophie Momodu A Congratulatory Message On by slimdandmuffy: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
Confirmed!
So I carried the news sometime ago and my mail was bursting with different hate messages..So to all of you who did not believe, Here is the truth now. Ovation boss and uncle to the baby mama, Dele Momodu just confirmed the news..He sent them a warm congratulatory message..

See another one ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/dele-momodu-sends-davido-and-baby-mama.html

Re: Dele Momodu Sends Davido And Baby Mama Sophie Momodu A Congratulatory Message On by frodobee: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
What's the hate about?
Maybe the girls are hating on their 28yr old kind for this rich prize- baby mama.
Or maybe the guys are hating on the 28yr old gold digger, for trapping their homeboy with the age old trick.
Hmmm ain't hating bro, Davido is definitely in this for the competition- a big star in the league of Tubaba/TerryG/Wizkid/Olamide haba name them, can't be left out in the game of baby-mama'.
Re: Dele Momodu Sends Davido And Baby Mama Sophie Momodu A Congratulatory Message On by lonngmann(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2015
i wan gv otedola pikin belle o angry

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Catches The Caitlyn Effect, Shares Mock Photo Of Himself As A Tranny / 2face Idibia, Patoranking Grab New Endorsement Deal / I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.