Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero (21023 Views)

El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by brownlord: 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
elbaraj001:
....u re stupid..if u ever in ur animalistic life insult el-rufai again.....God will punish u...it seems u dnt have respect fr elders abi? Stupid idiot....

And you were on rehab when your god el rufai was insulting others that are likely older than him?
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by huntila(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2015
Kenai:
Oh, so now he even acknowledges the existence of SURE-P funds?
Wasn't he the same desperado who said the SURE-P fund was nothing but a big scam in 2012? Many of his tweets echoed that thought:

But as long as it was against GEJ, any lie was welcome.

I keep saying it that El-Rufai is a very dangerous creature capable of inciting the ignorant into violence using nothing but lies if things don't go his way.

Could you believe that this short devil said this on March 10th...

Only to still turn around and say this THE FOLLOWING DAY...

What a pity!
This is the animal some people would come out tomorrow and say they look up to.
Now I see. It was NEVER about honesty or sincerity. It was just about giving the dog a bad name to hang it. Anything was okay. Any lie was alright, as long as it favored his political ambition.

Anybody risking their life over these lying, deceitful politicians is a FOOL, and I say it with all honesty.

LIE-RUFAI
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

He is going to blow through billions of naria to settle debts (based on your unsolicited inference) in the last 10 days of his tenure.

Stop making fool of yourself. You don't need to go to this extra length to prove your idiocy.

\

Product of a leaking condom
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On May 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Product of a leaking condom

/
Ordinarily, I would have ignored an ignoramus like you. But it will be a big disservice to mankind.

It is about time we point out idio:ts like you. Perhaps, by so doing, providence will provide the
much needed cleansing and eradicate you out of this world to create space for more meaningful human beings.

It is very unfair that you continue to exist. What a colossal waste of human resources?!

\
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Ordinarily, I would have ignored an ignoramus like you. But it will be a big disservice to mankind.

It is about time we point out idio:ts like you. Perhaps, by so doing, providence will provide the
much needed cleansing and eradicate you out of this world to create space for more meaningful human beings.

It is very unfair that you continue to exist. What a colossal waste of human resources?!

\

Your mama toto
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by fanex: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
Smh. With a matter this serious n someone talking English? Omo Nigeria where do we start from?
SeverusSnape:

Please speak English. undecided
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Nobody: 12:00am On May 20, 2015
Jorussia:
Who b dis one self?
He is the severus the snake aka ' the recent out of job one' grin
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by realest247(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2015
Kenai:
Oh, so now he even acknowledges the existence of SURE-P funds?
Wasn't he the same desperado who said the SURE-P fund was nothing but a big scam in 2012? Many of his tweets echoed that thought:

But as long as it was against GEJ, any lie was welcome.

I keep saying it that El-Rufai is a very dangerous creature capable of inciting the ignorant into violence using nothing but lies if things don't go his way.

Could you believe that this short devil said this on March 10th...

Only to still turn around and say this THE FOLLOWING DAY...

What a pity!
This is the animal some people would come out tomorrow and say they look up to.
Now I see. It was NEVER about honesty or sincerity. It was just about giving the dog a bad name to hang it. Anything was okay. Any lie was alright, as long as it favored his political ambition.

Anybody risking their life over these lying, deceitful politicians is a FOOL, and I say it with all honesty.

Pls, remind the my Brother. Cos majority of us here in Nigerians are deeply getting fulish & gullible by day. #Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.