Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) (3778 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by UncleSnr(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
All religious fanatics are same.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by saaedlee: 4:55pm On May 19, 2015
Classic!!! Epic response!!!
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2015
Lol, when Atheist Die, where are they going to
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Dead men don't go anywhere, because they are dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by An2elect2(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:

They are going to a place where they will cease to be called atheists.

We don't have atheists in the great beyond grin
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by hahn(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
Really though, christians are the most delusional of all religions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by dalaman: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
hahn:
Really though, christians are the most delusional of all religions

Are you sure? Muslims and Hindus are equally deluded.

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by hahn(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
dalaman:

Are you sure? Muslims and Hindus are equally deluded.

I guess in order for you to believe in a supreme god that finds it difficult to show himself one has to be deluded

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
Boring!
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by wordcat(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
Lol
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaha Hilarious,this is almost same way I reply indoctrinated gullible christians on nairaland,bbm and facebook.

Sorry,believers, you can't win atheists in logical argument such as religion because an average atheist is got more than enough proof to destroy your illusion and funny because when gullible you tends to sound smart,you end up giving more considerable factors and points to atheist like me to puzzle you with and that same reason,its a popular known fact that atheists has a higher iq then them believers.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
An2elect2:

grin grin
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Dead men don't go anywhere, because they are dead.
Are u an atheist
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Scholar8200(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
aaronson:
Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaha Hilarious,this is almost same way I reply indoctrinated gullible christians on nairaland,bbm and facebook.

Sorry,believers, you can't win atheists in logical argument such as religion because an average atheist is got more than enough proof to destroy your illusion and funny because when gullible you tends to sound smart,you end up giving more considerable factors and points to atheist like me to puzzle you with and that same reason,its a popular known fact that atheists has a higher iq then them believers.
How did you arrive at the highlighted?
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Are u an atheist
Yeap
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Yeap
Eyahhh sad
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2015
Scholar8200:

Don't really know, thats just where his sentiments rests... its certainly not true... I.Q has nothing to do with belief or unbelief
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Eyahhh sad

Hahahahahahahahaha Your Eyahhh is really misplaced... I'd rather you pity yourself smiley
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahahahaha Your Eyahhh is really misplaced... I'd rather you pity yourself smiley
*winkz* grin cheesy
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
*winkz* grin cheesy
Lol...
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Just same place you are going... You decay and become and organic component of the planet just like every other material in the planet changes from one state to the other....

Dead people are bleeping dead... No great beyond.. smiley
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by UncleSnr(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Just same place you are going... You decay and become and organic component of the planet just like every other material in the planet changes from one state to the other....

Dead people are bleeping dead... No great beyond.. smiley
I wasn't conscious of my pre-life, why should I be conscious of my after-life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
UncleSnr:
I wasn't conscious of my pre-life, why should I be conscious of my after-life?

No be small thing ooo...
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
I didn't arrive at the highlighted,I'm still on a trip pass the highlighted.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by UncleSnr(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Where were you before you were born?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by jamesbawa(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is... Albert Camus
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2015
jamesbawa:
I would rather live my life as if there is
a God
and die to find out there isn't,
than live as if there isn't and to die to
find out that there is...
Albert Camus
Please expatiate more on what u mean by the bolded.. "as if there is a god" what do you mean by that?
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2015
UncleSnr:
Where were you before you were born?
Chilling In heaven grin grin
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by johnydon22(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
I think you have a personal relationship with dishonesty

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by Osirimononaye(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

I think you have a personal relationship with dishonesty
Dats wot atheist say grin grin
Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by UncleSnr(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Yeah... It's in you.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture) by UncleSnr(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Dats wot atheist say grin grin
This is how all theist react.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / Who Is More Religious: Christians Or Muslims? / Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.