Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO (866 Views)

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO by Djdeebrain(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
Comedian Bovi took to Instagram to narrate how he survived a car accident but not until after he had been admitted and discharged at an hospital.

The comedian appeared to have been driving a Hyundai car last night when a man ran into him on the road. He said he thought he had lost his sight and broken his hip after the accident.

Here’s what he had to say about the accident

Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy Rams into me at an intersection. Carry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word. I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors of since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it’s like that missed call you never heard ring.

Re: E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO by saaedlee: 4:50pm On May 19, 2015
Eya, Kpele Bovi! hope say na true-true ooo?
Re: E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO by Loyalblak007(f): 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
shocked
Re: E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO by izuch(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2015
Nndo
Re: E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO by hahn(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2015
Lol. I just love comedians. What a way to describe a near death experience.

Glad you're alive bro. I think God has given you the chance to support someone with more brain than the clueless one you were initially rooting for.

Take this as a sign of warning o. Heaven is no place for the clueless and their cohorts

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Odors From Your Car. / 15 Tips To Keep A Successful Relationship For Naija Girls / The Heartbreaking Story Of The Man With No Face Read [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.