Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. (910 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / Ever Seen An Albino Obituary Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. by Djdeebrain(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2015
Since I was young I keep asking if albinos last for ever. From my observations and questions I asked doctors I learned that albinos are special in a manner that their are no scientific explanations and that they do die but them dieing is something you can't always think that is possible. So my advice is that if you want to travel by air water or by road give a free traveling ticket to an albinos so to avoid story that touch.

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Obituary Poster Of An Albino Or Seen Any Of Them Died. by izuch(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2015
They don't die, they only multiply

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Echeruo Is A Nigerian, Period. / Behaviours Of Some Friends / 5 Easy Ways To Get Likes On Nairaland For Existing And New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.