Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) (28910 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by mohisi: 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
I love this,is not their father's house
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2015
dridowu:
only God knows what does Ghana must go are containing, I just hope they are not taking government property along.

lalasticlala
luggages as u said.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
I hope they are not carting away national properties?
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
Hope, no be National cake dem dey pack
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by bishopcarterIV: 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
ydass:
Oh great
dem need am .. The good things wey dem think say dem do don do. See as them be, that shekau dey fumble self, see people wey him suppose bomb here ... Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by zudozz: 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
a gang of thieves.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
ydass:
What could they be moving in Ghana must go... Thinking...

books? I don't think so

Files? I guess not

I just can't figure it out

Anyway FTC

Please help me think

What books? Most thieves don't read.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by absolute104: 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
Kei! Danboroba shege! BUHARI MUST HEAR DIS!!!

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by yomzzy(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
Bye bye transformation cheesy change is here
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
NovusHomo:

What books? Most thieves don't read.

Lol
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by toprealman: 9:48pm On May 19, 2015
Health and safety insulted big style!
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Anowax(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
debicy:
After 3yrs of striving, I made first page. At least amafar better than many on lookers.
Go take your title
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by 2ndejoj(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
lolz najja wen chairs becomes trolleys / carts imagine dem using chairs to move things.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Brownish24(f): 11:39pm On May 19, 2015
Good for dem,@least is nt deir fathers house.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by boolet: 12:28am On May 20, 2015
ydass:
What could they be moving in Ghana must go... Thinking...

books? I don't think so

Files? I guess not

Personal property? It shouldn't be this much

I just can't figure it out

Anyway FTC

Please help me think..
You are a bad guy.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by muahmed(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2015
Were r dy carryin chairs 2? undecidedWere r dy carryin chairs 2?
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by adoval(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2015
The chairs are used as a sort of cart to carry the luggage to the car, b'cos of the tyre on the chairs they are easier to push with d load on top them than to carry the load by hand or head.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by owoegbe1(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Soldier go, soldier come. Barracks remains.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by MosD: 9:46am On May 20, 2015
This country with her height of irresponsibility, so they can't get a trolley to move those loads but rather using office swivel chairs! Who minds if they spoil
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by fairheven: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
This same properties they used our money to acQuire ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC / Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.