Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja (18507 Views)

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Oshiomhole Visits IGP, Arase At The Police Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by spako4(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2015
I dey laugh
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Casinger(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2015
klax:

For seeking security for his state Honestly you are mad.
Seriously mad!
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2015
this is a good one coming from our dearly beloved Fayose... as the security officer of your state, you need to be up and doing even though it requires asking for more help like he's doing now.... not like some of his Northern folks who sit and watch things go bad only to blame Jonathan for their gross incompetence.... as for those calling for impeachment, you can only hope and pray because this man is unremovable...... btw,this igp is handsome oo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by mooremedia: 11:15pm On May 19, 2015
Robot......You're back
how was d ban ??
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 19, 2015
klax:

For seeking security for his state Honestly you are mad.

sorry, i refuse to be responsible for this 5min fame uu are soooo dying for grin grin
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by shizzleStar: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
Good move!

He needs to parley the IG. Any of the outlawed apshit lawmakers seeking to subvert the will of the people and foment trouble in ekiti should be used for shooting practise.

God bless fayose, the most respectable and reasonable political elite in the south west. You shall shall continue to disappoint your detractors and put them to shame.

You are loved in ekiti and beyond.
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 12:09am On May 20, 2015
A hero of our time
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by fretnot(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2015
Fayose went to DELIVER "dividends of democracy" to the IG.
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by poiu77: 12:59am On May 20, 2015
there is nothing call all state of the federation. those state inside Western Nigeria are illegal state by international law. international law does not recognized such creation.

Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by rabimlomo: 4:26am On May 20, 2015
See the IGP looking at him suspiciously in the first pix grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Ujupsy: 6:33am On May 20, 2015
This is one governor I just like in Nigeria I just don't know why
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2015
Seems like we have the fattest cops in the world.
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by weselomo(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2015
nah wash, hes panicking ahead of buhari annulment and going to IGP to safe him when the time come
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2015
The next time they meet will be when he is arrested
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by subbieD(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2015
Johnnyessence:
i hope and believe in GOD d kidnapped lecturers are back safe and sound.

Amen o......by d grace of Almighty God

Pls read my signature smiley
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Charly68: 11:06am On May 20, 2015
I don't trust the former commissioner ,people will realise very soon that he was the one giving covering to the kidnappers. They will migrate to his new place of assignment . That is what the criminals among police bosses do.
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by Bimpe29: 11:35am On May 20, 2015
Do not dig deeper a ditch for an enemy.
Re: Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
how e consigning me? undecided
Oloshi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade / President Buhari Dissolves NABTEB Board / EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.