Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again (732 Views)

Say No To Being An Ordinary House Wife / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again by dpacesetter(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
HAVE YOU NOTICED THESE TRENDS..When
Pastor Kumuyi lost his wife and wanted to
remarry he went outside Nigeria to pick a
wife..None of all the ladies in his Church
were good enough for marriage..When
Anselem Nwabuko of Revival Assembly lost his
wife,he went to Kenya to pick a wife..No
single one of all the numerous sisters that
sweat day and night for him were good
enough for marriage..
Ok,let's look at another man of God,when
Pastor Bimbo Olukoya died in the Sosoliso
plane crash, where did Pastor Taiwo Olukoya
go to marry,a South African woman..None
of All the ladies that kept vigil with him all
through whose tithes and offerings he
collects every monday, wednesday and
Sundays were good enough for marriage,not
even a Nigerian lady could meet his taste.
Also, when Chief Akinyele, former Minister
of informatio and Sport lost his Nigerian
wife, he re-married a South African.
Let's not even talk about Oshiomhole because
he is a 'progressive' politician and not a
full-time Pastor "
Hmmm Nigerian ladies what is going on.
Wear your thinking caps. Are you not good
wife materials again.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again by lordprosh(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
As much as I fl like insult u I will not comment on ur shallow tinkn...
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again by Nobody: 12:40am On May 20, 2015
Are they not women? The men are to be blame. The last thing an average Nigeria women will do is to woo a man. if the men can control what runs in their mind... there will be peaze. I Love my Naija Women. Best Mother's in the World.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Not Good For House Wife Again by dpacesetter(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
@lordprosh try and work on your manners, try and curb it in public places. That's my piece of advice.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hairdo / Affordable Dresses At H&M- MICOSTARMALL / Ladies – Would You Rock This Pair Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.