Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,051 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion (28852 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by tuncy(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2015
Its no news that the APC has campaign its self as an anti-corruption party. Since this is a democratic setting, the need to empower and make independent EFCC and ICPC. I believe we also know that how effective any organisation is can be traced to the head.

For me, I will suggest

Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega.

The outgoing INEC boss. From the level of calmness and discipline that he displayed, I think he will make a good EFCC or ICPC Boss.

What's your opinion?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by baybeeboi: 12:48am On May 20, 2015
Tinubu, Atiku, or even OBJ.
reason----They are all corruption fighters

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by pyyxxaro: 12:54am On May 20, 2015
I would prefer one of these

LIE MOHAMMED

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Or

BOLA TINUBU

I love these men because they are very honest and truthful kiss

I hope with these few points of mine ,I have been able to convince and not confuse you tongue

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 12:55am On May 20, 2015
I will do a better job than this listed names.. @Op can't you trust yourself for this job?

7 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by kestolove95(m): 1:38am On May 20, 2015
D best pesin for d job is ma dad period

14 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 5:29am On May 20, 2015
I think there's nothing bad if am given the post. It will serve as a compensation for my stern support for GMB before and after the election.

BRF is also capable of doing it well

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by BabaNath(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2015
I recommend Mr. IBU

17 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Omoalhaja7: 6:47am On May 20, 2015
Allyson Madueke nko?
Juz a suggestion tho' undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by MUMINATED(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2015
GEJ...Mr stealing is not corruption,so that it can serve as a consolation for him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by AgentOfAllah: 7:04am On May 20, 2015
tuncy:
Its no news that the APC has campaign its self as an anti-corruption party. Since this is a democratic setting, the need to empower and make independent EFCC and ICPC. I believe we also know that how effective any organisation is can be traced to the head.

For me, I will suggest

The outgoing INEC boss. From the level of calmness and discipline that he displayed, I think he will make a good EFCC or ICPC Boss.

What's your opinion?

EFCC was, from the onset, rigged to acquire its leadership from the pool of people with law enforcement and judiciary background. Unless this is changed institutionally, Jega and other civilians heading it is just a pipe dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by grandstar(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2015
tuncy:

For me, I will suggest

What's your opinion?

Its only a policeman or woman that can mount that stable. I hope you know that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by denedene(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2015
tunde bakare grin

16 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Mrval20(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
Yakubu Gowon would do a great job

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by mikolo80: 9:30am On May 20, 2015
grandstar:

is that gospel or you are just guessing
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by mikolo80: 9:33am On May 20, 2015
grandstar:

is that gospel or you are just guessing

if you're just guessing then ezekwesili would be my choice
although i'd rather see icpc and efcc collapsed into code of conduct bureaeau with fashola or falana as code of conduct tribunal(unfortunately jega is not a lawyer)

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 9:37am On May 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I would prefer one of these

LIE MOHAMMED

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Or

BOLA TINUBU

I love these men because they are very honest and truthful kiss

I hope with these few points of mine ,I have been able to convince and not confuse you tongue

Lie Muhammed speaks the truth all the time and it is said that when using the toilet and someone knocks on it he answers "No" instead of "yes"

Tinubu is also proof that you can make it as a politician and governor without stealing public funds

Atiku on the other hand never solicited a bribe or kickback when in office

These three men can form a sort of tribunal for the commision

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by IamPatriotic(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2015
OP your suggestion is awful, according to the act that established EFCC, the agency can only be chaired by a retired chief judge or a retired police officer of a rank not lower than ASP as at the time of retirement, so Jega does not fit in except you want the act repealed over-night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by AgentOfAllah: 10:19am On May 20, 2015
IamPatriotic:
OP your suggestion is awful, according to the act that established EFCC, the agency can only be chaired by a retired chief judge or a retired police officer of a rank not lower than ASP as at the time of retirement, so Jega does not fit in except you want the act repealed over-night.

Not true that the person has to be retired. Ribadu remained active in the force through out his tenure at EFCC, and even after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by MaziOmenuko: 10:25am On May 20, 2015
It will only take a singe sitting to amend the law and make it open for anyone to be appointed:

then I'll love to see Atiku as the boss.

Reason? It takes a thief to catch a thief! These politicians have devised several means of looting: both with proxies and the likes. Atiku will sure know how the system works and how to check it. JEGA will just watch and would want to follow 'due-process' while the mofos loot the country dry.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by pyyxxaro: 10:27am On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

Lie Muhammed speaks the truth all the time and it is said that when using the toilet and someone knocks on it he answers "No" instead of "yes"

Tinubu is also proof that you can make it as a politician and governor without stealing public funds

Atiku on the other hand never solicited a bribe or kickback when in office

These three men can form a sort of tribunal for the commision

Bros this ur name WOMBRAIDERS , as I see the name na once I hold my womb b4 e loss

Blike say na u dem go just give the Position kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 10:39am On May 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
Tinubu, Atiku, or even OBJ.
reason----They are all corruption fighters

Na Ole gbe, Ole gba be that o.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by deadie(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2015
Joseph Mbu with Amaechi as his deputy or vice versa. That way, we can be sure that all interests are protected grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by eleko1: 10:40am On May 20, 2015
There's one no nonsense cop like Ojajuni,he's ca pable or give it to VICkYrotex,ex platoon leader. she's amazon cool grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2015
Well, i'm of the opinion that the President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari needs to be very careful in appointing the chairman of the commission or else, the commission will still not live up to their responsibilities and the status quo will still continue. God bless Nigeria.

For your best and latest quality stone coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftile, South Korea. Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Edwardhead(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2015
BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2015
Mission of EFCC: To rid Nigeria of Economic and Financial Crimes and to effectively coordinate the domestic effort of the global fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.

I think this person should be from the academia industry. A professor of high repute in security and intelligence. One that has schooled overseas and understand high-wire crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by deejayALFY(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2015
GMB SHOULD COME HIRE ME...CLICK LIKE IF U DONT SUPPORT OR SHARE IF U BLIEVE IN GMB
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Jowonloju(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2015
ok
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by Buchukwu: 10:43am On May 20, 2015
All hail Buhari, the terrorist elect who has never tampered nor touched a public fund during his tenure in office. BEHOLD THE MESSIAH AND SAVIOUR OF THE ZOO.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by synergycom19: 10:43am On May 20, 2015
Someone from
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by ionsman: 10:44am On May 20, 2015
Attahiru Jega.
Re: Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion by SilentCrescendo: 10:44am On May 20, 2015
Say no more.
I believe I'm the man for the job. My reputation precedes me angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow / Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.