Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Two Young Men Expected To Frog Jump to eagles square abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Young Men Expected To Frog Jump to eagles square abuja (457 Views)

Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics / Flight Tickets Jump By 40% As JET-A1 Now Sells For N240/l / Photos: The World’s Largest Hotel Expected To House Affluent Muslims Next Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Young Men Expected To Frog Jump to eagles square abuja by Hygizee(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2015
Hi nairalanders i heard something that made me to punder 2day as two men aged 24 and 25 respectively are set to do frog jump from federal housing in kubwa abuja to the eagles square to commomerate the innauguration of general Mohamadu Buhari.

i remember not going to school because of the little frog jump i did the previous day. and to you fellow nairalander do you think its posible?

#share ur thoughts!!
Re: Two Young Men Expected To Frog Jump to eagles square abuja by Nobody: 2:45am On May 20, 2015
Madt ppl Jobless!

(1) (Reply)

Your Constructive Advice Is Needed Here Please! / Ecuador Plane Crash Kills 22 / 5 Things To Never Do In An Accident While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.