Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? (12037 Views)

The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today / The Major Secret Behind The CHEAP Smartphones We Have Today / Nexus 6 Will Cost $649 (N107279.70) - Nexus 5 Becomes The ''cheap'' Nexus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2005
Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore and I'm looking for importing of all brand's of mobile phone to Singapore & Malaysia in the cheapes rate? Does anyone know where to get information & contact for great deal or anyone can help to be the middleman for the long term deal? wink
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2005
Dunno, but try some contacts in Dubai through the Net
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2005
Though I'm finding it a bit difficult to understand Nigeria's role in this (we don't manufacture mobile phones!) I understand that, as a member of this community, you have the right to post about any issue that affects you. I hope you found Layi's advice useful!
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2005
Thanks guys,

But have you hear of this compnay in your country?

VMOBILE WHITE NIG LIMITED,is located at below address.
40 ADEOLA ODEKU STREET
V.ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL +23418115306
FAX +23418115306
MOBILE +2348034377003
EMAIL-INFO@VMOBILEWHITE.NET

VMOBILE WHITE NIG LIMITED,WAREHOUSE/STORE
101 OSHODI APAPA EXPRESS
ROAD LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL +2348115306 EXT 002

I got cheated by them on USD569.00 without any goods send to me & the best part is they require more money to send over. angry & cry

So Man, Can anyone help me to look for the real seller in your country or advice given by Sir Kay look for Dubai?

Thanks
wink
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2005
Pls stop any further transaction with the said VMOBILE company, cos it does not exist.

Tried the phone numbers you quoted for the company, this is my findings;

VMOBILe as a company can never use MTN number for their business transactions,

The Starcomms landline does not exist on the network.

I'll personally trace the address for you tomorrow by God's grace, cos I work in Lekki and must pass through VI to the office.

Sorry for the loss of money so far, but be very very careful for they are out to swindle you.

Do you want to buy one phone or many?
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2005
Dear Sir Kay,

Thanks for your information, In fact we are looking for sample & long term order of 100 - 300 units per order.

But I belive that there are still trust worthy pepole over there to do real buisness? cheesy

Does your country Police officer help to assist in this kind of cases?

Hope that I could retive my money. But I don't think so that likely.
embarassed
Well thanks again for your help to trace that idot down. (if possible) 2 man name: Akon Bassy? & OKPINI JHONBULL money receiver.
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2005
Still investigating for u. No clue yet as the 2 fone numbers are still not responding.

You have lost the money and dont be bothered pls. Police here cant help out in this kind of kangaroo thing.

As soon as am through with my findings, u'ld know.

Try Dubai for the business transactions pls.

Where are you from pls?
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2005
Dear Sir Kay,

Thank you very much for your help you can try thier mobile phone, I'm form Singapore do you have any dubai contact. smiley
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2005
@ Regon.

Made contact with the cellphone number you gave and was lucky to have it picked just now. Spoke with a guy, gave him my name, while I asked to speak with Akon Bassey. He gave me 08034622212 as Akon Bassey's number, which I've been trying since and still unable to get through to. I asked the guy if Akon Bassey works with the said company, to which he replied NO. When I asked the guy for his name he flared up and cut off the phone.

Pls, how did you get in contact with these people? Any correspondence of late with them? How has their responses been of late? Should in case you get in contact with them again, tell them you have a contact in Lagos and would like them to deal directly with the person and see how their reactions will be.

I dont have any contact in Dubai, I have a regular customer at the computer village here in Lagos that I buy phones from, I'll see her next week and find out the Dubai contacts for you.

Pls be very careful with the people so you dont lose more money
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2005
Dear Sir Kay,

Thank you very much for your kind help, for helping me on this case. Well we got thier information in alibaba.com where you can find buyer & seller from all over the world with all kind's of products.

We got in contact from email & phone. That time they seem very promising in buisness. but end up I lost USD569.00 with an air of confuese without any goods? undecided

I thank you again & with much appreciation of helping me. smiley

Hope to hear from you again.

Regon
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2005
Pls dont always believe everything you see posted online. Been trying the number without any luck for now. Sure i'll trace the perpetrators out for you.

Forget about the money you've lost and be focused on your business
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Regon(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2005
Dear Sir kay,

Sure I will. hope to hear any new from you on the dubai contact.

Thank again.

Regon
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by SirKay3(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2005
I'll keep u posted as soon as am through
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by ChItz: 4:09am On Dec 21, 2005
yea if u got some contact tell me to...
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by hazey(f): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2006
hi, i am from singapore and paid 400usd to this so called man from bluewireless inc in nigeria. You can view their website http://www.bluewirelessinc.com/. Can anyone help me see if this is scam website or does this company really exist in nigeria? Because originally i was supposed to pay 50% first and upon receiving my handphone i would have to pay the balance 50%. But nw the guy insisted that i transfer the balance 50% to him before he released the handphones, so nw i am not sure whether i was to trust that man. Because the stated address was 111 GSM phone village, lagos nigeria. Sir Kay, can you help me out as well? Because i contacted this guy in nigeria who call himself the sales man from the bluewireless inc company, Thank you so much. God bless.
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by hedzgen: 10:11am On May 03, 2006
hi me too i want to transact to bluewireless but im hesitate coz i not sure if i get the unit is there any one who already transact to that company their sales person already contact me both agreed to pay the goods over the western union but i cancel it and now i decided to try if thats is true but still trying to secure my money if theres any one who already transact with that company bluewireless pls reply to check their existing or if the sales person have true transaction

thanks

yam
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by salfsky: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
Dear Sir,

so sorry about your loss, i have met once my customer, from Dubai also got cheated.
I am Yanto from Indonesia and I got several stocks in my warehouse and wish that we can maybe start some new business.
our company is Yanto,
C.V. Indo media selular
add: Kompleks ruko tata graha blok A/26
medan
tel:+61618457683
Hp: +62819820328
1110i-$55, 1110ibi- 55 1112- 61 1600a-73, 2610-105, 2310bi- 91, 3230bi- 259, 3120- 87, 5300bi- 323, 5300a- 318, 5500- 322, 6020bi- 131,5 6030- 104, 6030usa- 93, 6070bi- 159, 6070-157, 6101a- 164, 6131-300, 6230i-240, 6233a-335, 6630e-323, 6600bi-251, paket 6600bi grexi-245, 7610- 287, 7610a- 277, 7390- 510, 8800- 1200, n70bi- 465, n70m- 515, n70mbi- 520, n73bi- 630, n73a- 600, n73m- 720, n72bi- 420, n80e- 650, n93- 1190.
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2007
Geez, i dont believe guys still fall for ds oldest scams by nigeria, for ur info, nobody wud ship anything, am 100% sure, here would be the outline of your transaction with them, quote me wrong: when u contact them thru mail, they would give u specifications of virtually all phones with symbian or higher model phone, u state ur preference, and then, they'ld give u a fake invoice, and ask 4 payment through western union, note: western union,, Make payment,and u are done,
Ps: seun, some idiots have started posting scam sales here too, to knw there kind, d currency is in USD
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by wonderkid: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2008
Dear Sir Kay,

Can u tell me about Celt links LTD from U.S? Do they really sell hanphones at cheap prices?
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by zetoroz: 5:21pm On May 19, 2008
Dear Sir Kay
www.topstoresinc.8m.com is it a scam? he gave me his number can u help me contact him +2347083886409 Name joseph state Lagos i think i have been scam. i alrdy paid SDG250 to him and he ask for SDG440 more for 2 more phones please help me check COMPANY NAME : TOPSTORES INC

Registered No. 03798466
SUITE 3 1ST FLOOR STANMORE HOUSE,
15-19 CHURCH ROAD,
STANMORE,
MIDDLESEX,
HA7 4AR
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by phonesbees: 11:43pm On May 20, 2008
check out naija premier phone trading site
www.EEZEEmarket.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by seyiyussuf(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2008
I believe most of the phone in Nigeria are coming from the far east countries like china and even Singapore. So I will advice you look towards China. Even Dubai have lost it to china. I use to import phones from Dubai myself before now. But the price from Dubai are not competitive in the Nigerian market. angry
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by monuoha: 11:32pm On May 28, 2008
Seyiyussuf,
I was just about to fly 2 dubai for some phones for my new store. I keep getting conflicting info about this. Majority of people say Dubai is the cheapest. China stuff is just fake and made for Nigeria. Where else can i source my phones?
Re: Where to buy brand new handphone @ the cheap price? by seyiyussuf(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2008
Hi Monuoha,

I don't quite agree that china phones are fake. Rather they are cloned (look-alike) brands with lower grade of components. And that is why they are triving in the Nigerian market. Most of the phones in Nigeria are of China origin. Only few opportuned Nigerians can pay for phones of European origin. As for Dubai, there are also fake phones there. But you will be told before purchase. So as for what is on ground now China is your best choice except you have exclusive customers that will be ready to pay more for quality. Check out ebay.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Bold 9900 And 9930 / Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 / Airtel Newest Data Plan: 6GB For 1500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.