Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigeria Artistes Challenge! Have U Played BURSTED By Hodgreat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Artistes Challenge! Have U Played BURSTED By Hodgreat (367 Views)

See How Nigeria Artistes Make Money And How Much They Now Charge Per Show / Davido Not 1st: 12 Nigeria Artistes That Signed International Deal - 360jamng.tk / Top Ten Underated Nigeria Artistes That Need To Leave Their Current Labels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Artistes Challenge! Have U Played BURSTED By Hodgreat by AliceDora: 7:32am On May 20, 2015
"Why in God's name will an artistes , in the midst of all our lively and kicking
musicians, say he has a crown of music on his own head?, it's weird", I said
to my friends. We just over heard the song while were leaving the club with
our dudes. So my bf excused himself to return to the DJ and enquire who the
artiste is....guess that guy H.O.DGreat... no words till I hear the song" was
what I told myself. Then we Googled it- BURSTED by H.O.DGreat
This guy is good. The way the rap went, the rhyming. The simile and
metaphors according to our literature teacher then . .....he said.... My Flow 's
got power, forget kanji dam. ...he said " fowls get wings but can't fly over
flyover plus plenty punchlines wey my guy de like hear. My bf and i , we like
good rap music, clear and understandable ones. For me H.O.DGreat, u tight.
I think he says crown on his head cos he sings well too...sang Champions.
Before you say he is not king of music in Nigeria, pls listen to BURSTED first.

The download link is http:///YycF1erw97

Re: Nigeria Artistes Challenge! Have U Played BURSTED By Hodgreat by Rosemary216(f): 8:28am On May 20, 2015
Woah.... Loving this music
Re: Nigeria Artistes Challenge! Have U Played BURSTED By Hodgreat by AliceDora: 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
Oh dear, u follow me see...

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Win A Contest / Sony Discredits Arrangements To Remove Beyonce's Music From Tidal. / 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.