Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) (32422 Views)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by deeptesting(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2015
Too many kids here... Why can't we respect peoples decision on what they decide to do with their life and time? So much insults & vulgar words yet we claim to know God more than Jesus disciples.

The trekking of this Dude & his partners does not interfere with anyone's daily bread so why spew the trash?
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by 9ijaprince(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2015
Imanuelle:
Good one, keep walking,

Otuoke isn't a stone throw from yenagoa.

They'll lodge these guys in aridolf, watch out.

You are 100% correct.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by sheymoni(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2015
Na only one cloth dem dey wear throughout their journey. I don't believe all these trekkers. They are scammer
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by possibilita(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2015
Chai diz guys don hang motor,e never tay wey diz guys say dem dey Uromi hw many days he use cross Delta,Anambra and Imo na wa oh
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Desola(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2015
The guy has failed already. He comes from the wrong ethnic group. Yes the group that ousted his benefactor so he should just forget any monetary reward. Na broom patience go take sweep his yeye legs comot from her house.

Useless Oniranu.

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by mescapee: 9:43am On May 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Your timing is poor.

You should have let your suffering coincide with when Uncle Jona will return after handover next week.

The way I see it, you have succeeded in failing.

You are totally wrong.

When they finally make it to Otueke, Jonathan will never disappoint them.

Do you really understand the meaning of 'standing by someone even in defeat'?

Out of the numerous trekkers, they are the only ones doing theirs for Jonathan.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Gwagon(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2015
Dude your timing is as poor as my boyfriend's waec result. By the time Jona must have finish his handover u guys must have overstayed ur welcome in Otuoke. And for ur information Jona and mama peace are going to Dubai on 29th evening to avoid arrest on 30th.

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Motolank: 9:44am On May 20, 2015
virus04:

he squandered ur future abi?. E be like say u be mechanic..Goatee
U re a virus...ur generation will be deleted
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2015
managermahmud:
Congrat! Lemme see were ure cluelessness will lead you to. As clueless as ur master

Jonathan is a very gentle man and also very kind.You all will be surprised that this dude will be handsomely rewarded. Its all about hustling for a living.

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by tlops(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
It took the first trekker 18 days to trek from lag to abj. It took this guy 15 days from abuja to bayelsa. The latter's distance is longer. Those who were criticising hashimu are not talking now

Abuja to Lagos
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=distance+abuja+to+lagos click the walking distance. it is about 134hr (663KM) which is about 6days journey without rest. lets say minimum of 10days with rest.

Abuja to Otuoke:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=distance+abuja+to+otuoke is about 125hrs walking distance (620KM) about 5days of continuous walking. Observing that these guys like faaji (enjoyment and picture taking) it is taking them more time.

walking speed:
https://www.google.se/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=dEhcVeuGN-qv8wf-roDoCg&gws_rd=ssl#q=average+walking+speed Average trekking speed is about 5 km/hr, if the walk for 8-10hrs/day will give 40-50km/day but I think they were averaging 35-40km/day. To many gists on the road.

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Omotall(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2015
Am flying there now with edoairways to confirm if truly they are in bayelsa

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by themodernman: 9:52am On May 20, 2015
Nobody to even welcome them....nobody get their time, wey tinz hard undecided

2 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2015
angry
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2015
angry. Welldone guys
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 20, 2015
Desola:
The guy has failed already. He comes from the wrong ethnic group. Yes the group that ousted his benefactor so he should just forget any monetary reward. Na broom patience go take sweep his yeye legs comot from her house.

Useless Oniranu.
u r making brain
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 20, 2015
tlops:

Abuja to Lagos
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=distance+abuja+to+lagos click the walking distance. it is about 134hr (663KM) which is about 6days journey without rest. lets say minimum of 10days with rest.

Abuja to Otuoke:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=distance+abuja+to+otuoke is about 125hrs walking distance (620KM) about 5days of continuous walking. Observing that these guys like faaji (enjoyment and picture taking) it is taking them more time.

walking speed:
https://www.google.se/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=dEhcVeuGN-qv8wf-roDoCg&gws_rd=ssl#q=average+walking+speed Average trekking speed is about 5 km/hr, if the walk for 8-10hrs/day will give 40-50km/day but I think they were averaging 35-40km/day. To many gists on the road.
d did that intentionally so that their journey will clash with may 29. don't b surprise d will reach otuoke may 29. its all business strategy.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2015
We need more jobs in this country.

2 Likes

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2015
SagePerv:
Smartest Fool of the century.

If he had walked for your Buhari u would have said something better.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by trulords(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2015
Smh . Oga Jonah go remove money from d federation acct give dis idiots ,and Dickst from state acct. Which d poor dude and bae are not entitle too. Wise up Nigeria... Every money should be accounted for... Lot of joblessness in both state and d nation in whole.. D so call compensation for this stupidity should be shared to d poor not dis fools...
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Lucentbeauty(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2015
I am very much interested in what happens after this trekking. Wishing him and the femmes all the best. If possible take a selfie with GEJ and post it, I want to see him in his element.
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by ifyan(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2015
SagePerv:
Smartest Fool of the century.

Guy you no say devil de envy you.

Kai! My people
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by absolute104: 10:47am On May 20, 2015
Mumu guy! U no see person trek for na person wey accumulate #5trillion debt for Naija u dey celebrate...u go trek tire!!

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 20, 2015
i hope they will trek back
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by BigHomieDrey(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2015
This trekking thing has been turned into a job sha undecided

look at how them dey smile

when you started you dey smile like say una win Naira bet

Now na by force u dey push your teeth come outside,una well done, the lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2015
eleko1:
undecided waka by day,fly @ midnite.How the girl Manage to waka with the blister nah wonders of age.anti Vickyrotex,bia come see u pipu.

angry no dey doubt "awa heroes" o embarassed

She treat am for clinic joor angry
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by stagger: 11:24am On May 20, 2015
I am just thinking of how much money I will lose by skipping work for 15 days. Lord have His mercy!
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2015
searching4lovee:
YOU GOT TWO SMELLY PUSSSY TO FUCCK undecided JOBLESS IDIATS

irunoobo, I dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by stebell(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2015
#trek4GEJ I welcome yu peeps to Bayelsa State. Good thing I'm in the heart of Bayelsa and will join yu guys in Otuoke.

Welcome
Alua O°˚˚˚
Iboma
Ibote
Nnua O°˚˚˚
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by holysaint1(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
#justthinking... Wot if no one"i mean NO ONE"comes out to welcome dis dude wen he gets to otuoke... sad sad
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by Gh0stFreak: 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Mumu people....! Oga Jonna no va reach Otueke until after swearing in.

Jobless fools!

see your face,and you have the guts to insult someone else
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by anitank(f): 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
Is Jonathan even going to Otueke after may 29th or anytime soon?
Re: After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) by tlops(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
Vickydera2:
d did that intentionally so that their journey will clash with may 29. don't b surprise d will reach otuoke may 29. its all business strategy.

That will be nice for them. But Mama Peace (esq) gave me the keys to their villa. I was told to give the keys to the trekkers when they come. our house is opposite the President's house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.