Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Benefit Of Night Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefit Of Night Sleep (567 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Want A Good Night's Sleep? Find Out Which Colours You Should Use In The Bedroom / 8 Ways To Get A Better Night Sleep As A Diabetic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Night Sleep by phloxie(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2015
You never know the benefit of sleeping well at night until you start looking like a ragged doll, yes that is exactly what i look like right now. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, i rarely have siesta and my night sleep is really short, before i go out i have to place cold spoons on my eyes and also make my eye make up attractive, just to get rid of my eye bags.

I even disgrace myself everyday in the bus, nodding my head, i look stressed out, i lost weight (research says otherwise about the weight loss which i totally disagree, you can't gain weight when you sleep less) and am suddenly forgetful, yes these are the things that happens when you don't have a good night's rest, it affects you physically and emotionally.

Every adult needs to sleep for about 8 hours everyday while children should sleep for 10 hours, when you get enough sleep at night you wake up feeling refreshed, alert for the day and also improve in your mood too, it is really essential you pay attention to your body and here are resons why you should always get enough sleep: 

Getting enough sleep:
Decreases  blood pressure .
Decreases  the chance of heart attack.
 Happy mood.
Reduces diabetes risk.
Glowing skin.
Stronger immune system 
Less stress.,
Reduced pains and aches in the body.
Improves brain power.

Anyway, i slept well last night and imagine how happy i was the next morning,  having a good night sleep is not only important but very healthy, so i urge us all to head to this and live a heathy life. 

I hope this article was helpful......smiley

phloxiesblog..com
Re: Benefit Of Night Sleep by phloxie(f): 8:23am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=phloxie post=33913091]You never know the benefit of sleeping well at night until you start looking like a ragged doll, yes that is exactly what i look like right now. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, i rarely have siesta and my night sleep is really short, before i go out i have to place cold spoons on my eyes and also make my eye make up attractive, just to get rid of my eye bags.

I even disgrace myself everyday in the bus, nodding my head, i look stressed out, i lost weight (research says otherwise about the weight loss which i totally disagree, you can't gain weight when you sleep less) and am suddenly forgetful, yes these are the things that happens when you don't have a good night's rest, it affects you physically and emotionally.

Every adult needs to sleep for about 8 hours everyday while children should sleep for 10 hours, when you get enough sleep at night you wake up feeling refreshed, alert for the day and also improve in your mood too, it is really essential you pay attention to your body and here are resons why you should always get enough sleep: 

Getting enough sleep:
Decreases  blood pressure .
Decreases  the chance of heart attack.
 Happy mood.
Reduces diabetes risk.
Glowing skin.
Stronger immune system 
Less stress.,
Reduced pains and aches in the body.
Improves brain power.

Anyway, i slept well last night and imagine how happy i was the next morning,  having a good night sleep is not only important but very healthy, so i urge us all to head to this and live a heathy life. 

I hope this article was helpful......smiley

phloxiesblog..com
Re: Benefit Of Night Sleep by Seunvense(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2015
I seldom sleep early this days but will try 2 change sha.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can One Trust These Local Herbalist / Tips To Cure Diabetes / For Those With Small Penis...check Dis Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.