Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! (3477 Views)

Exposed!!! Apc Members Now Inec Adhoc Staff / Breaking News!!! New Biafra Zionist Church- By Pastor Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Zionist :judge Bows To Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 8:38am On May 20, 2015
Boko Haram members in Government custody are usually well keppt and dressed. These are people responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians. Mend got an amnesty for kidnap and killings in the NIgerDelta.

Biafra Zionist members staged a protest and disturbed the peace, they are publicly put on display naked. This disrespect against the igbos is reaching the point of implosion. I dont know how much more Ndiigbo can take before they either implode or explode in anger.

Compared to Boko Haram and Mend, wat exactly have the members of Biafra Zionist movement done to warrant a closed door trial or even imprisonment? Did anybody give Mend a closed door trial? No! Did anybody give Boko Haram a closed door trial? No!

We thereby demand their immediate release and all baseless charges dropped, with immediate effect.

Ndiigbo Add your voices.

Below is a picture of Boko Haram, Kabiru Sokoto the Christmas day bomber. Now compare to Biafra Zionist Protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by shakazuldadon: 8:39am On May 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by SFSNIPER(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2015
U guys are the root of all wars in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 8:45am On May 20, 2015
SFSNIPER:
U guys are the root of all wars in Nigeria.

I specifically asked Ndiigbo to add their voices at no time did I mention yorubas. This Nigeria is starting to cause mental derangement for you people. A donkey born in a stable is not a horse. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Stolen: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
They should just let the men go.

3 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by coolzeal(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2015
You don't want the Igbo's to go yet, you marginalized and treat them with hatred and injustice as citizens of this empty vessel called Nigeria. This nation is sitting on a time bomb and we have no idea what we are doing to ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by B69U: 9:44am On May 20, 2015
Why are dey still locked up, is it a crime to protest and disturb the peace? Did anybody jail BBOG protesters? nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by socialmediaman: 9:56am On May 20, 2015
If this is really a genuine struggle, why are IGBO leaders not adding their voices to the call for their release? Why is it only anonymous internet bloggers championing this Biafra thing? What do these self serving groups really want? Biafra is a thing of the past that some people cannot let go, and they are disturbing the peace of others. They have not fought for good governance from these corrupt IGBO politicians, at least south east would've developed by now, all they care about is Biafra, no plans for millions of igbos who will be sacked from their jobs in Nigeria if this Biafra ever works, you want to start a new kind of colonization?

These people should be released but they should stop causing trouble for others please. If they want Biafra, they should have a round table discussion with IGBO leaders let's see how this struggle will benefit Igbo people

6 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by wecan: 9:56am On May 20, 2015
Release them, they have committed no crime, seeking for our own country is never a crime. it happened in UK no one is jailed and it is happening in Spain no police is arresting any one. It is not by force to stay as one in this country that is full of tribalism. This is 21st century, let peace rain

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by idu1(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2015
Let them go please....
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2015
This is now bad undecided
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 10:25am On May 20, 2015
It is important to point out that the man in the front line, is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association and a Barrister by Profession. Kabiru Sokoto on the other hand is not a professional. Yet becos he is a Northerner, u can see the degree of regard he is accorded despite the heinous crime that he committed against Church goers on Christmas day.

A Barrister and Member of the Nigerian Bar Association is striped naked and paraded for Protest and disturbing the peace. Tell us wen protesters have never disturbed the peace? All protest involves disturbing the peace. Hence there are no grounds for the continued detention of the Biafra Zionist Protesters. It is not illegal to demand self determination if you don't feel that u are being treated fairly or equally(discriminated against) in a nation state that you find yourself, not by choice but circumstances. If you want to leave, protest is well in line with the process.

3 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Maxymilliano(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Biafra Zionist members staged a protest and disturbed the peace.

We thereby demand their immediate release and all baseless charges dropped, with immediate effect.

You admitted they disturb public peace, yet demanded immediate release and all baseless charges dropped.

May be I should add the attempted hijacking of Enugu Radio Station, and also the attack on the government house.

In the words of the leader of the Biafra Zionist, they had the government house on lockdown for 4 hours.

That's Treasonable felony ...

7 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by madamoringo(f): 10:54am On May 20, 2015
Biafran leaders pleaded for amnesty in 1970 got these same ibos and they are violating the terms of surrender and amnesty. They should be punished with public capital punishment for their offences after a fair trial. Kabiru Sokoto got away free not because he is a northerner but because it was dum.b and extremely stoopid Jonagoat president who had the job of protecting the country and flunked it for 6 years! This is why he was booted out! In a serious country, it all starts from the president and top leaders, e.g Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc. Commit a crime and it will not matter your reasons, so far it is proven, you will be punished according to their law even if that means death by firing squad.

Nigeria needs to get serious. If these secessionists and treasoners are found guilty, they should physically expunged from the earth until all bad eggs are disposed of from this country! Don't be sentimental, did they do the crime? If yes, no reason on earth must be sufficient to let them escape punishment. Soon, people will learn to always follow the law to address wrongs!

7 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 10:59am On May 20, 2015
Maxymilliano:

You admitted they disturb public peace, yet demanded immediate release and all baseless charges dropped.

May be I should add the attempted hijacking of Enugu Radio Station, and also the attack the government house.

In the words of the leader of the Biafra Zionist, they had the government house on lockdown for 4 hours.

That's Treasonable felony ...

When a yoruba Nigerian Jumps the fence of white house in America or invade Buckingham Palace in United Kingdom is not treason? http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fence-Jumper-Reported-at-White-House-280122732.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2598044/Security-fears-Buckingham-Palace-Queens-Guard-pulls-rifle-intruder-ranted-police-marching-gates.html

I have told you people to get a dictionary before u start using the white man language.

However, i have come to know that becos of tribalism people often inflict harm or find the harshest of penalty, wen the charges could be lesser.

In effect, wat u get in a tribalist country like Nigeria, is a case of using a sledge hammer to kill a fly wen ur pecieved enemy is in custody. May God never deliver us into the hands of our enemy.

We have not forgotten the Igbo hotel worker in Benin killed in police custody becos he was one of the people that served in a room where money was alleged to have gone missing.

Nobody talks about the money any more but a young man lost his life and his corpse looked despicable.

We know why he was really killed and it had nothing to do with a crime that was not proven as no money was found on him and neither did he admit to stealing.

He was killed becos he was simply an igbo guy. Igbos dont feel save in Nigeria. They are discriminated against, this is why they campaign for Biafra. https://www.nairaland.com/2199804/graphic-photos-hotel-worker-allegedly

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Maxymilliano(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

When a yoruba Nigerian Jumps the fence of white house in America or invade Buckingham Palace in United Kingdom is not treason? http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fence-Jumper-Reported-at-White-House-280122732.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2598044/Security-fears-Buckingham-Palace-Queens-Guard-pulls-rifle-intruder-ranted-police-marching-gates.html

I have told you people to get a dictionary before u start using the white man language.

However, i have come to know that becos of tribalism people often inflict harm or find the harshest of penalty, wen the charges could be lesser.

In effect, wat u get in a tribalist country like Nigeria, is a case of using a sledge hammer to kill a fly wen ur pecieved enemy is in custody. May God never deliver us into the hands of our enemy.

We have not forgotten the Igbo hotel worker in Benin killed in police custody becos he was one of the people that served in a room where money was alleged to have gone missing.

Nobody talks about the money any more but a young man lost his life and his corpse looked despicable.

We know why he was really killed and it had nothing to do with a crime that was not proven as no money was found on him and neither did he admit to stealing.

He was killed becos he was simply an igbo guy. Igbos dont feel save in Nigeria. They are discriminated against, this is why they campaign for Biafra. https://www.nairaland.com/2199804/graphic-photos-hotel-worker-allegedly

I was expecting something more meaninful and convincing, but seem objectivity is not your forte.

5 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 11:22am On May 20, 2015
Maxymilliano:

I was expecting something more meaninful and convincing, but seem objectivity is not your forte.

I have addressed all the question and also made my case for Biafra Protest, i wont repeat myself.

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Maxymilliano(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

I have addressed all the question and also made my case for Biafra Protest, i wont repeat myself.

Ok ...
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by PAINGAIN: 12:05pm On May 20, 2015
This is one of d reasons we want biafra, discrimination against d ibos. An hausa man bombs and kills a lot of people,he gets away free, an igbos man protests,he is arrested,he gets stripped naked and stands trial. What a country!
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by unstableaswater: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
PAINGAIN:
This is one of d reasons we want biafra, discrimination against d ibos. An hausa man bombs and kills a lot of people,he gets away free, an igbos man protests,he is arrested,he gets stripped naked and stands trial. What a country!

The Discrimination is severe, igbo man cannot be President in his so called country and they expect everybody to seat and do nothing. The Biafra Zionist members are heros.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by sebali: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
You don't want the Igbo's to go yet, you marginalized and treat them with hatred and injustice as citizens of this empty vessel called Nigeria. This nation is sitting on a time bomb and we have no idea what we are doing to ourselves.

We wud love if u pple wud take ur five states and relocate back from d oda regions and go form ur Biafra.
D problem is dat u guys are so bent on going with states dat dnt sare ur biafran idea e. g Delta, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Cross River, and Bayelsa. If u remove these states from ur biafran map, am sure nobody wud ask u guys not to go.

N. B : My boss who is from Ukwani[delta ibo] who gt angry if u address gim as an Igbo man and he is neva 4 d so called Biafran struggle. Now imagine an ijaw man or calabar man supporting d Biafran Struggle.. Not in dis life, nor in d next

4 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by sebali: 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
unstableaswater:

The Discrimination is severe, igbo man cannot be President in his so called country and they expect everybody to seat and do nothing. The Biafra Zionist members are heros.

Azekiwe was ibo he was president.
D first military head of state aguyi ironsi was also ibo.
Btw Nobody is stopping an ibo man from contesting presidency or has any ibo man being stopped from contesting. Bring out ur candidate and support him and do ur best to sell his agenda to oda Nigerians... Dats wat democracy is all about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by PAINGAIN: 3:42pm On May 20, 2015
sebali:

We wud love if u pple wud take ur five states and relocate back from d oda regions and go form ur Biafra.
D problem is dat u guys are so bent on going with states dat dnt sare ur biafran idea e. g Delta, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Cross River, and Bayelsa. If u remove these states from ur biafran map, am sure nobody wud ask u guys not to go.

N. B : My boss who is from Ukwani[delta ibo] who gt angry if u address gim as an Igbo man and he is neva 4 d so called Biafran struggle. Now imagine an ijaw man or calabar man supporting d Biafran Struggle.. Not in dis life, nor in d next
u talk as if igbos are forcing any of those states u mentioned to join biafra. Before d civil war did igbos count those states to secede with us? NO. Thing is, nigeria is a tribalized entity and everything that's done here has tribalism attached to it. Tell urself the truth,is this one nigeria working? Do u see an end to a tribal free nigeria? Forget about sentiment for once, is this one nigeria a disaster or not?
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by unstableaswater: 5:33pm On May 20, 2015
sebali:

Azekiwe was ibo he was president.
D first military head of state aguyi ironsi was also ibo.
Btw Nobody is stopping an ibo man from contesting presidency or has any ibo man being stopped from contesting. Bring out ur candidate and support him and do ur best to sell his agenda to oda Nigerians... Dats wat democracy is all about

Please, let us call a spade a spade and be honest to ourselves, even if we lie to others.

How many times on nairaland have yorubas said that they will make sure any igbo person does not rule Nigeria. I have heard that comment countless times.

If Nigeria is for yorubas and hausa then no problem, Biafra is for SS/SE.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by waternogetemeny: 6:26pm On May 20, 2015
Tell Pharaoh to let my people go! lalasticlala fp
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Eshinwaju: 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
unstableaswater:

Please, let us call a spade a spade and be honest to ourselves, even if we lie to others.

How many times on nairaland have yorubas said that they will make sure any igbo person does not rule Nigeria. I have heard that comment countless times.

we will never allow eboe......to rule this country.......aguiyi lasted only five months.......and zik was not really in power.... grin.....eboes must recognise their new role..... wink
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by mulattoclaro(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
unstableaswater:

biafra wetin? I reject am. I dodge am. Speak for yourself and not for us.

2 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by Stolen: 7:04pm On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
biafra wetin? I reject am. I dodge am. Speak for yourself and not for us.

Whether u like it or not, Nigeria have rejected igbos, Nigeria dodge igbos and Nigeria dont want to hear igbo speak for themselves.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by unstableaswater: 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
Eshinwaju:

we will never allow eboe......to rule this country.......aguiyi lasted only five months.......and zik was not really in power.... grin.....eboes must recognise their new role..... wink

This is exactly wat am talking about. Comments like this are everywhere. It is discrimination based on being from the igbo tribe.
Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by pazienza(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
I continue to tell my fellow Igbo Biafran apologists that until we learn how to hijack the Igbo local
politics and Abuja representatives from the current self serving pro Nigerian people and replace them with pro Biafran Igbo people, the Biafran project would continue suffering set back and ridicule from
Nigerian security personnel.

How hard would it be to form a political movement capable of sweeping up all the elective political posts in Igboland?

By ignoring this simply basis and jumping to go international to AU and UN, Biafrans are building castles on the air.

Secure home turf first, use your control of the home turf to make protective laws/ decisions that will tame the Nigerian security and offer your members more protection.

The Igbo people are pro Biafran already, give them a platform to put pro Biafran groups in positions of authority, this is the basis.

1 Like

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by mulattoclaro(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2015
Stolen:

Whether u like it or not, Nigeria have rejected igbos, Nigeria dodge igbos and Nigeria dont want to hear igbo speak for themselves.
I'm not against biafra. Everyone has a right to decide if they want to continue living as one or not. As for me Nigeria is a fraud but secession is not what we need right now. Our beauty is in our diversity. As long as they're ready to form biafra from the 5 southeastern states no problem. They should make any attempt to include any part of the south south into their useless map. The whole biafra movement is borne out of nothing but sheer greed. I will never support any struggle built on greed.

4 Likes

Re: Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! by B69U: 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not against biafra. Everyone has a right to decide if they want to continue living as one or not. As for me Nigeria is a fraud but secession is not what we need right now. Our beauty is in our diversity. As long as they're ready to form biafra from the 5 southeastern states no problem. They should make any attempt to include any part of the south south into their useless map. The whole biafra movement is borne out of nothing but sheer greed. I will never support any struggle built on greed.

Biafra will start from Kogi and Benue Igbos all the way to Edo Igbos down to Rivers Igbos and Cross River Igbos. Once we start exit so many will come with us. That is just a fact. Get use to that idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addis Ababa Beats Lagos To Light Rail As Construction Delays Mount / Famous Quotes From The Late Sage Awolowo- How He Predicted Jonathan’s Emergence / Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.